What is the most important thing?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
The best thing for you in life that you couldn't live without or that would make you satisfied long term if there is such thing?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
My comfort. If I had to actually struggle or do much of anything but jerk off to anime and play vidya I think I would simply kill myself because life would be too much of a chore. Even when I'm feeling bad, I'm still feeling somewhat comfortable in my discomfort, because I know I'm just going to sleep it off or I could at least listen to depressing music. But if I had to genuinely go through daily struggles that I couldn't control whatsoever, I would rope. So being comfy is the most important thing in my life. There's nothing in life more important then being comfy.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
My comfort. If I had to actually struggle or do much of anything but jerk off to anime and play vidya I think I would simply kill myself because life would be too much of a chore. Even when I'm feeling bad, I'm still feeling somewhat comfortable in my discomfort, because I know I'm just going to sleep it off or I could at least listen to depressing music. But if I had to genuinely go through daily struggles that I couldn't control whatsoever, I would rope. So being comfy is the most important thing in my life. There's nothing in life more important then being comfy.
Agreed this life isn't worth a desperate struggle

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
My health and my mind.

If I started to lose both of those facilities then either way, I don’t know if I would have a choice to live life

Activity
So far there's no one here