What is the longest you have ever stayed in your house

KillLaHearts

KillLaHearts

Intangible Pulse
Dec 15, 2020
4 months, I had no reason or energy to leave the house. When I finally went out it was hell, I acted like a awkward fuck, and it didn’t help that my skin itch like crazy when I’m nervous and hot.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
3 weeks maybe. I can't remember tbh

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
just went for a 15 min walk after not leaving the house for ~30 days . Used to jog in the morning but both of my feet got fucked by peroneal tendonitis.

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
the fuck? what happened?
turns out i have an abnormal foot structure, got it in the left foot first back in october and thought it was just bad posture when jogging but a month later i get it in my right foot after trying to jog again, took like 3 weeks to heal both times

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
5-6 days i like to walk cant stay indors for months

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
turns out i have an abnormal foot structure, got it in the left foot first back in october and thought it was just bad posture when jogging but a month later i get it in my right foot after trying to jog again, took like 3 weeks to heal both times
you're getting better right?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
yeah, just can't walk for long periods else I get a shooting point in the ankle/heal area so have to get one of those orthopedic insoles you put inside your shoe
Aasadf

I have something similar, except pain is in hips and back. Feels terrible being cucked out of simple thing like walking

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
View attachment 2464
I have something similar, except pain is in hips and back. Feels terrible being cucked out of simple thing like walking
i think I had the same thing a few years before, was some case of "pelvic tilt". Don''t know what the exact cause was but prob genetics. From what I remember I had a shitty chair/desk and sitting there 8 hours a day hunched over playing WoW made it worse.
Those foam rollers and posture corrector straps sort of help too

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
i think I had the same thing a few years before, was some case of "pelvic tilt". Don''t know what the exact cause was but prob genetics. From what I remember I had a shitty chair/desk and sitting there 8 hours a day hunched over playing WoW made it worse.
Those foam rollers and posture corrector straps sort of help too
Orthopedic insoles can somewhat help me by balancing the way I walk but in the end nothing can save you from shit genes. When I was 19 my doctor said that my hip joints look like I was 50 jfl

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Three and a half years. But even before that, it was all for obligatory occassions.

Schrödinger

Schrödinger

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
I've been inside my apartment since march, I eat uber eats for food and grocery shopping so I don't need to leave the house. The closest i've been to this record was in 2007.

Activity
So far there's no one here