Lifestyle What is the best way to find a job where you can basically exist as a NEET (i.e. White collar) with only 2 hours "real" work per day)?

mistersinister

mistersinister

Too short and ugly to do anything
Sep 18, 2021
I don't care if the job is in my field or not, or what the nature of the employment is (like gig work). I just need to find as easy and low effort a job as possible that is WFH.

I've heard of people getting lucky with WFH and basically having hours of free time on the clock every day.

Does anyone have any advice for finding that?

SOME ADVICE:
1. I have a physics degree and is pursuing my master's - won't do a PhD because that would require FAR too much effort
2. Both my parents are well off
3. I'm 5'5'' and ugly so that obviously would hinder me in finding a job (shortest member in the family)
4. I want to get inheritance from my parents because it would be better than homelessness like many here...

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I don't care if the job is in my field or not, or what the nature of the employment is (like gig work). I just need to find as easy and low effort a job as possible that is WFH.

I've heard of people getting lucky with WFH and basically having hours of free time on the clock every day.

SOME ADVICE:
1. I have a physics degree and is pursuing my master's - won't do a PhD because that would require FAR too much effort
3. I'm 5'5'' and ugly so that obviously would hinder me in finding a job (shortest member in the family)
4. I want to get inheritance from my parents because it would be better than homelessness like many here...
Food delivery used to be good until it got over saturated with idiots willing to work for less then minimum so not sure there is an app where you house sit cats

mistersinister

mistersinister

Sep 18, 2021
On
Food delivery used to be good until it got over saturated with idiots willing to work for less then minimum so not sure there is an app where you house sit cats
online jobs?

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Become a programmer. You have a good background to support it (Physics). Most programmers don't know anything and just chill around. Plus it's a task-focused job so if you knock your task out quickly you're free.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

SOME ADVICE:
I think you’re larp, regardless, if you don’t care to progress to a Ph.D or get a degree in another field (which I think is very foolish) then your best option is to take up programming or computer engineering.
You can get lucky and work from home and live a shut-in lifestyle, but again I think that’s foolish considering where you are at

mistersinister

mistersinister

Sep 18, 2021
I think you’re larp, regardless, if you don’t care to progress to a Ph.D or get a degree in another field (which I think is very foolish) then your best option is to take up programming or computer engineering.
You can get lucky and work from home and live a shut-in lifestyle, but again I think that’s foolish considering where you are at
Not LARP
There exists people who get STEM degrees

mistersinister

mistersinister

Sep 18, 2021

Attachments

• where huddle_ part 2 0-1 screenshot.png
    where huddle_ part 2 0-1 screenshot.png
    184.9 KB · Views: 16
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Why are you getting a Master's degree? That's useless too. Atleast with your physics base you could've used it to do something else.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Why are you getting a Master's degree? That's useless too. Atleast with your physics base you could've used it to do something else.
Yeah he could literally transfer to a ton of STEM fields with B.S degree jfl

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
These people never have any fucking good advice. I stupidly dropped out of college so I'm going to try to learn a few programming languages and get some IT certifications so I can try to work remotely. I'd advise you to do the same, try to get on welfare, or do customer support there really is nothing else you can do.

Activity
So far there's no one here