What is neetbux?

Currycel

Currycel

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I am from a third world shithole country so I don’t know much about this.Any first worldcels care to explain?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Just trying to find happiness...
Nov 26, 2020
Money that you get from your government.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Money that you get from your government.

CurryNEET

CurryNEET

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Government give free money to those not in work or education, I think you have to prove that you were seeking employment or training opportunities to be eligible for them though, this mostly consists of visiting job centres periodically.

There are people who get by their entire lives on NEETbux, they just act retarded and unemployable.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Nov 26, 2020
For doing what?
Depends on the country.
For example in my country you have to go to job interviews, write job applications and so on.
They basically give you money so you can survive a specific time without a job (stable income).

Currycel

Currycel

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
There are people who get by their entire lives on NEETbux, they just act retarded and unemployable.
I see and so basically what many people refer to as NEETbux is the SSI progra SSI progra- Supplemental Security Income.Am I right?

CurryNEET

CurryNEET

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I see and so basically what many people refer to as NEETbux is the SSI progra SSI progra- Supplemental Security Income.Am I right?
Yes, in India I think the government gives you things like kerosene and grains for free.

Currycel

Currycel

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Depends on the country.
For example in my country you have to go to job interviews, write job applications and so on.
They basically give you money so you can survive a specific time without a job (stable income).
I see but is there an asset limitation or something?If yes how much is it in ur country?

Currycel

Currycel

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Yes, in India I think the government gives you things like kerosene and grains for free.
Yeah we call it the ration card here but it isn’t implemented in most states and you have to practically be living on the streets to even qualify for it.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Nov 26, 2020
I see but is there an asset limitation or something?If yes how much is it in ur country?
There are different kinds of NEETbux here and yeah there is an asset limitation, like if you own a house, you're going to have a hard time to get that.

CurryNEET

CurryNEET

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Something that should be a basic human right granted to all of us, for having to endure this horrendous life.
Universal Basic Income. Most jobs that exist today are BS and only exist to keep the "economy" going.

Activity
So far there's no one here