What is keeping you guys from having a GF

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Like let's say that you were good looking, would there be anything else keeping you from getting a GF?
Do you simply find most women a bother? Are you afraid of commitment? What exactly is keeping you from having one?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Like let's say that you were good looking, would there be anything else keeping you from getting a GF?
Do you simply find most women a bother? Are you afraid of commitment? What exactly is keeping you from having one?
Money, status, depression

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
if i had the height and looks i would already have a gf and my life would be different, but looks dictate your life, so instead my life is an online sad life.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i'm a loser junkie, no job, live with mom, can't drive, etc
No your not just dreaming your life is a surreal nightmare shit sandwich welcome to the club. Life is trash for sub 8 men. Too bad u weren't born a lard beast land whale then your life would of been glories.

G

No your not just dreaming your life is a surreal nightmare shit sandwich welcome to the club. Life is trash for sub 8 men. Too bad u weren't born a lard beast land whale then your life would of been glories.
almost 27 and never even talked to a girl lmao

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
If i were good looking my only other concern would be my aspergers

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
Your a chad how da fuck u feel his pain. You must be a cuck if u cant capitals on getting hit on dam son get your shit together and keep it moving would ya. We ain't feeling sorry for no chad around these parts
I'm high inhib and autistic as fuck. I am working on it though.

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I fucking hate them. foids are such fucking npcs it's hard to have feelings for them. could've ascended many times in uni but with disgusting whores. now they're so picky it's fucking impossible tbhtbhtbh. over

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
nothing
i already can find a gf if i tried and cucked myself hard, im sure
but i think the relationship wouldnt survive for long

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Small jaw, deeply unhappy with my small jaw, skin problems, depression, travelling around the country like some nomad on different jobs (currently NEET again as of Saturday just gone), no proper social circle to link with females.

I’m a weird depressed nutcase that doesn’t give a fuck anymore

just want my jaw surgery and I will become NT this shit has destroyed me. If it were not for the achievable goal of surgery I would fucking rope

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I don't know. And I can't know without becoming good looking. So my final answer to this question is "I don't know".

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Trueceldom. Any other perceived flaw can all be traced back to trueceldom.

Chad hobo slays just fine. It's really just because of looks at the end of the day.

Bankruptcel

Bankruptcel

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I'm not bad looking.. a little above average looking.. But as we all know when it comes to online dating that is a death sentence..
You need to be at least a 8/10 to score online.

I have no job or social circle to get anything in real life.

Activity
So far there's no one here