neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
mogs me ngl

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
How cute. Yeah if you want to take Rambo go ahead buddy. This will await you:

Dam that scene goes fucking based I love that movie get this I seen footage of a real life predator type thing in my home town. It was see through just like that and made a screaming sound it was fucking crazy it was totally real too I'll find the footage

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Dam that scene goes fucking based I love that movie get this I seen footage of a real life predator type thing in my home town. It was see through just like that and made a screaming sound it was fucking crazy it was totally real too I'll find the footage
Dam I cant find the footage now sucks I swear it was a real life predator he made that screeching sound just like the movie hopefully I can find it later today

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Dam I cant find the footage now sucks I swear it was a real life predator he made that screeching sound just like the movie hopefully I can find it later today
tales from the mental asylum in cuckfornia

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
I just posted footage this town is known for hauntings and criptids I had a couple ufo experiences myself there
Have you seen this

Attachments

• 1639502337237.png
    1639502337237.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 36
Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I just posted footage this town is known for hauntings and criptids I had a couple ufo experiences myself there
bro wtf is this amerimutt conspiracy theory shit man got me caging over your iq

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Prove it's fake you have no evidence either way your mind is so blocked off your blind
well if aliens demons monsters ghost existed i with many other people would have aquired that power by now and i would kill everybody on sight unfortunately life is very boring and tedious so thats why people make up and cope with shit like this

Activity
So far there's no one here