Discussion what if

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
i go er but im holding the LGBT flag and claiming im fighting the patriarchy and fighting for women's rights. So i give people the impression that i was motivated by cultural marxism. How would the media and society respond to this kind of attack?

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
For the lgbt stuff, call you a victim and a product of the homophobia you've been surrounded by all your life. End result, media and politicians start pushing for even more fag/tranny acceptance.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Homosexuals and women have no idea of the discrimination an autist faces in day to day life. I can't even hold a job because of the abuse an autist gets. Normies hate me within the first week of working and they insist on making my life a misery.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
No one goes ER in the Netherlands because all you need is €80 to get laid
80 fucking euros, that's a shitton of money for me. My monthy income is around 42 euros
huge cope this kangal gokmen tanis went er in the metro and killed 6 people he was tired of being threated like shit because of being turkish he is a legend he got life in prison to which is almost impossible to get in the netherlands jfl

he was always a high t kangal even back in the day he would put whores in their place jfl at you low t subhumans talking about paying 80 euros for a whore

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
huge cope this kangal gokmen tanis went er in the metro and killed 6 people he was tired of being threated like shit because of being turkish he is a legend he got life in prison to which is almost impossible to get in the netherlands jfl
View attachment 27517
he was always a high t kangal even back in the day he would put whores in their place jfl at you low t subhumans talking about paying 80 euros for a whore

He's fucking based
I might end up like him when I'm his age, jfl at this life
But he had girlfriends, and a wife and shit, he just couldn't handle the cobanpill

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
He's fucking based
I might end up like him when I'm his age, jfl at this life
But he had girlfriends, and a wife and shit, he just couldn't handle the cobanpill
the cobanpill caged tbh ngl thanks

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Sorry Atila I had to retract my react for my own safety.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Make sure to make a decent amount of money, lie about your wealth, and manipulate women with hopes of marriage. thats how i got this turkish girl
View attachment 27528
Oh man I gotta land a wife like that no matter what, but I can't. Future looks grim.
You can slay them, especially now since they're poorer than ever. Not me though, my looks level isn't high enough.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Oh man I gotta land a wife like that no matter what, but I can't. Future looks grim.
You can slay them, especially now since they're poorer than ever. Not me though, my looks level isn't high enough.
tfw i cant go to Aegean region and make a haram of jbs because im broke and corona cucks me

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
tfw i cant go to Aegean region and make a haram of jbs because im broke and corona cucks me
View attachment 27530
dont worry about it, this country won't recover for another 20 years you'll have time
that's kind of my plan too tbh, sort of
I'm hoping to work in a EU country for about 10 years, save up some euros, and travel back to get myself a poor young wife
It's the best I can do I think

Activity
So far there's no one here