Discussion what if you lived in another world

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Like in many anime, many NEETS who are sick of an aspect of their lives suddenly get transported to a new world

What type of world would you like to get transported to?

What body, powers, friends, and other things would you like in that world

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Great question actually.

Would transport myself to the Elder Scrolls universe, preferably to one of these three provinces in Tamriel ; High Rock, Cyrodiil, or Skyrim.
Tamriel Map

Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Fantasy world at interwar period technology level.
Even in fantasy world I couldn't see myself as gigachad thundercock. Ofc I would want to be good looking and have normal social skills.

Copesville

Copesville

Dec 13, 2020
I'd want a harem of girls following me everywhere i go as i slay creatures and get money

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
What type of world would you like to get transported to?

What body, powers, friends, and other things would you like in that world
Combination of a lot of worlds in fantasy books I read as a kid. I'm thinking of The Underland Chronicles, A Jack Blank Adventure Series, Percy Jackson books, The Chronicles of Narnia, Eragon books, lord of the rings, The unwanteds, etc.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Would want my own planet where I have a huge harem of millions of pretty girls and I’m the dictator.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
>Not being chad high elf from Summerset isles, dabbing on all the filthy lesser races.
I always liked the men races better tbh, Elves in general always seemed evil, most of them being Daedra worshippers and all that.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
LIVING IN TES would be hell. It's not a easy life if you're not a chosen one like the ES protagonists.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
LIVING IN TES would be hell. It's not a easy life if you're not a chosen one like the ES protagonists.
Since console commands are literally canon you could instantly achieve chim and become literal god (if you get transported there with your current knowledge)

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I would like to live in a world where I am a 6'2 white redpilled chadlite with a 10 inch cock who was FWB with my hot MILF teacher in hig hschool and I doggystyled her daily after school.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Since console commands are literally canon you could instantly achieve chim and become literal god (if you get transported there with your current knowledge)
Doubt it. How do you know how to access console commands in that world? You dont have a keyboard. You are not a chosen one.

Copesville

Copesville

Dec 13, 2020
I would like to live in a world where I am a 6'2 white redpilled chadlite with a 10 inch cock who was FWB with my hot MILF teacher in hig hschool and I doggystyled her daily after school.
y just chadlite

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
y just chadlite
Satire my friend. It is directly satiring ALL the redpilled chadlite faggots out there who think the redpill works for everyone and they love to brag about themselves so much.

Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Doubt it. How do you know how to access console commands in that world? You dont have a keyboard. You are not a chosen one.
In theory if you know that its 100% TES universe that you just got transferred you could instantly achieve chim. There are many autistic theories about Chim and all that in general. Probably I am not to best person to explain it, honestly I lack the knowledge myself.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I just want to be an average Nord farmer in Skyrim with a wife tbh. Don't care about power that much as long as I get to actually experience the TES world in general.
I found the Daedra worship and Daedra gods in general most interesting aspect of TES universe tbh.
It's interesting to fight against them for me, but it doesn't go beyond that, I like playing with pure characters more so I probably would never be a Daedra worshipper.

But I would want to be a priest in a temple dedicated to any Aedric God tbh, my favorite Aedric God/Goddess would probably be Stendarr or Mara.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Be a 6'8 white chad with a 28 inch bideltoid, can lift up a house with ease and 9 inch penis that has a harem of qt anime girls.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
A world where im 6’5, nordic, 12 inch dick, nt, high iq, nw0 and rich; with every desire filled, any girl at the touch of a finger, money to burn and bitches to penetrate

Slumbercel

Slumbercel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
It's not going to be surprising, I want to live in Equestria and I'll be very disappointed if I don't end up there after death. I hate the world I'm in so much that I'll ask to get my memory erased upon entering Equestria because I don't want to be crippled by my memories: I want to experience Equestria fully as a native, not be some immigrant who has to cope with his PTSD. I don't want to be some gigachad or anything, I want to be a face in the crowd, just a regular pony experiencing his regular life in the magical world where colorful horses talk. If I could choose more specifically, I'd like to be transferred to a Kinderquestria-style realm. Kinderquestria is Equestria but all ponies act like kindergartners and the events from the show are toned down a lot (here's a collection of prompts and short introductory greentexts).

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
I would like to be something similar to Tom Bombadil, in the Lord of the Rings.

Living with no foreseeable end, having a beautiful life. Reign over my forest, singing songs and not being forced into the tangles of peoples everyday lives.
Tom bombadil

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
I would want to go the bloodthirsty chinese cultivation world. Where the strong rules i want to experience the journey to be the strongest creature and to look above life and death. And when i reach godhood ill go to experience the never ending realities

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I would want to go the bloodthirsty chinese cultivation world. Where the strong rules i want to experience the journey to be the strongest creature and to look above life and death. And when i reach godhood ill go to experience the never ending realities
what manwhas does to a mfer

Activity
So far there's no one here