What if the vaccine is a cure for....

Neet Cel

Neet Cel

NEET
Nov 12, 2021
Listen what if it is a cure for a super dangerous illness that they will release a couple of months from now that will kill of most the unvaccinated.If you think about it why would (((they))) wanna kill all the good vaccinated goys.Make more sense to go after the unvaccinated.Just my opinion tbh

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
It's for the upcoming zombie apocalypse
The Walking Dead Democracy GIF

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Listen what if it is a cure for a super dangerous illness that they will release a couple of months from now that will kill of most the unvaccinated.If you think about it why would (((they))) wanna kill all the good vaccinated goys.Make more sense to go after the unvaccinated.Just my opinion tbh
Nope not even close the plan is to kill all of us. If you take the vax then you will have to take another and another. Do not comply it will only get worse.

Heres the deal you can not vax a cold. Too many varieties wich is what corona is. Now if you do you creat mutations that be much worse. This is what's happening now. But as long as you take d3, zink and vitim c you should be fine.

But covid is only a conditioning drill.. soon the real dangerous virus will be released to the public.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Nope not even close the plan is to kill all of us. If you take the vax then you will have to take another and another. Do not comply it will only get worse.

Heres the deal you can not vax a cold. Too many varieties wich is what corona is. Now if you do you creat mutations that be much worse. This is what's happening now. But as long as you take d3, zink and vitim c you should be fine.

But covid is only a conditioning drill.. soon the real dangerous virus will be released to the public.
I’ve been seeing articles about finding old vials of Polio in them. If the government has had it for this long I wouldn’t be surprised if the elite have a vaccine against it. Well technically the COVID vax is the polio vax, so all of us non complying goyim will be exterminated.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Its a scheme for government to gain more power and big pharma to make a lot of money.
Essentially this, I think a lot of people blow COVID out of proportions. When you think about the actual cost:reward of killing off a sizeable part of the population directly, it doesn't work out in the favor of anyone in power or business leaders either. The only way influential politicians and business leaders would get executed in modern day is if a huge scandal like that broke and there's no way something of that scale would be able to be contained for long. If it could, all of these CIA and NSA leaks wouldn't be a thing. I'm positive they'd much rather just keep posting on news networks they control that the virus is going to kill everyone. Politicians practically everywhere have misappropriated "relief refunds" and given insane amounts of money to companies, all by LARPing that everyone is going to die from COVID and people in their hysteria believed them :feelslol::feelslol: then those politicians get reelected after getting hefty sums of money from companies and any politican who questions government aid gets ousted by the public for trying to 'kill people' by denying them free shit.

If you look at all the endocrine disruptors in the world and the birth rate being halved in some places in just the span of 30 years, I think it's pretty clear there's no need to wipe out a huge portion of the population directly, it's already happening indirectly and in such a way that nobody could directly put the blame on one person. So there's nobody to kill, just more richfags smacking placated normalshits over the head while they cope with their soy snacks and drink tap water full of chemicals that disrupt their thyroid :feelslol::feelslol:

Activity
So far there's no one here