Discussion What I think of this site

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
If this site is the world, we are its inhabitants, and there is a sort of machine that's helpful to us, then Haruhi would be the guy out of us who knows how to operate that machine. He (or Alex) doesn't really have authority over us like the mods on Incels.com do. It's more like we decided to give him control of the machine and let him stop us if we're messing with its function.

That's how I think of this website. Now at first, I went to sleep in incellookstown, and when I woke up I was in a deserted area. There was no network anywhere. It took me a while to find out that I was alone in the world. I walked for a week (I think I joined 5 or 6 days after the bulk of the original joiners), and then I saw a poster telling me to go to NEETStown and that I wasn't alone. So I decided to check it out after I'd finished eating the food I'd found. I got there in less than 2hrs, and I could see some people who had set up a camp. I was curious, but since it was an unfamiliar group of people I decided to watch them from afar.

A few hours later I went up to them to introduce myself, after I'd been convinced that I wanted to join them. So I walked to their camp, but the entrance was blocked and there was a note saying that if anyone was out there and wanted to join he had to submit an application first and that I had to be a N.E.E.T. I wrote my application, being honest about the fact that I was only a N.E.T but that I knew where I was headed and wanted to join the N.E.E.T camp and waited.

It was a while before I got a response. A guy named Cerebrus came to the entrance, and told me I'd been accepted, and welcomed me in an enthusiastic but cold way, as if he'd been assigned the job to welcome people. I remember what he said to me perfectly well, because his face was different from the others - I could see shades of purple on it sometimes.

I need to shoot for 2hrs of programming daily atleast. I fell short yesterday by 20 minutes, and the day before by 10. Please wish me luck. Thanks.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
What programming language are you learning?
C++. I am currently on my 2nd and 3rd books (I am learning from both). My first book was Object Oriented Programming in C++ by Robert Lafore. The 2nd and 3rd ones are on the STL, and Algorithms. When I am done with these, I will start learning SFML or something like that that allows me to program games or perform visual physics simulations. Thank you for asking. If you're learning something, please tell me about it too. This is one of the only things that interests me.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
good luck i am aiming to become it manager so i don't have to do anything and get payed the most while taking all the credit

Last edited:
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
good luck i am aiming to become it manager so i don't have to do anything and get payed the most while taking all the credit
I would love it if you became my manager. You can take as much credit as you want.

Nakiami

Nakiami

THAINEETs
Mar 16, 2021
IQmogs me at programming, I'm too dumb to understand the patterns :feelseye:

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
IQmogs me at programming, I'm too dumb to understand the patterns :feelseye:
So was I. For a long time I couldn't wrap my head around them. I tried many different mental models on how to program them and finally one worked.
Don't worry, you will figure it out. Just be consistent. I believe in you. Ping for help if you want. NEET programmers need to help.each other especially when most other programmers are holier than thou better than thou "this is a drag" type libtards.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
So was I. For a long time I couldn't wrap my head around them. I tried many different mental models on how to program them and finally one worked.
Don't worry, you will figure it out. Just be consistent. I believe in you. Ping for help if you want. NEET programmers need to help.each other especially when most other programmers are holier than thou better than thou "this is a drag" type libtards.
Could you tell us more about it?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
C++. I am currently on my 2nd and 3rd books (I am learning from both). My first book was Object Oriented Programming in C++ by Robert Lafore. The 2nd and 3rd ones are on the STL, and Algorithms. When I am done with these, I will start learning SFML or something like that that allows me to program games or perform visual physics simulations. Thank you for asking. If you're learning something, please tell me about it too. This is one of the only things that interests me.
dude no way, so am I, tffff

Activity
So far there's no one here