what I like about the black pill

owly

owly

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I don't bother trying with foids. I dont need to psych myself to hit on one
I don't need to deal with their insults or rejections other than the absolute bare minimum.
I know they hate me, so I am always ready to fight whatever white knight they would send against me.
I save the time they would have wasted and spend it on myself
I save money.
I have my resolve to cut them out my life as much as possible.
I dont take risks for them.
I dont help old foids that ask me for help in public.
I dont buy flashy shit to impress them : not perfume, designer threads, jewelry nothing.
I dont go to restaurants. I never donate to charities.

hating and contempting foids just feels so right. foids are less than nothing.
heck, I would personally argue they don't exist, that I am stuck in some matrix and foids are NPCs.
I wish cancer upon foids. I really do.

TFU on foids.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I don't bother trying with foids. I dont need to psych myself to hit on one
I don't need to deal with their insults or rejections other than the absolute bare minimum.
I know they hate me, so I am always ready to fight whatever white knight they would send against me.
I save the time they would have wasted and spend it on myself
I save money.
I have my resolve to cut them out my life as much as possible.
I dont take risks for them.
I dont help old foids that ask me for help in public.
I dont buy flashy shit to impress them : not perfume, designer threads, jewelry nothing.
I dont go to restaurants. I never donate to charities.

hating and contempting foids just feels so right. foids are less than nothing.
heck, I would personally argue they don't exist, that I am stuck in some matrix and foids are NPCs.
I wish cancer upon foids. I really do.

TFU on foids.

990b7397ec81fe7fbc429b60a81cb79a58fc1962_00.jpg
825.png
676-6769285_sad-pepe-the-frog-meme-png-file-pepe.png
tumblr_oldiimQp4Z1va5dgko1_500.png

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
The only person I would EVER consider SIMPING for is @knajjd, and that's only by the virtue of him BEING such a great moderator that SIMPING him is something a grateful person would do. But I don't because it is degrading and disrespectful to his position as moderator and turns him into an item of objectification. I don't SIMP out of respect for our GREAT moderation team. I am grateful to them and I show them my appreciation by not SIMPING for them. SIMPING for mods is even lower than being a teacher's pet. You NOT only degrade yourself, you degrade the target of your affection, in this case, the moderation team.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I agree with everything except the restaurant part. I absolutely love restaurant/fast food. Though I would much rather just eat it at home.

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
If i wanted to go on incels co then I would have went there myself. Fuck going on this website just to 24/7 read posts about femoids and hypergamy.

Guess what if you're ugly or really short no one will like you- period- it doesnt take a blackpilled genius to figure that out. So either change things or put up with it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kaz
Activity
So far there's no one here