NEET
Dec 18, 2020
3 protein bars
2 lambchops
2 peaches
1 glass of milk
2 pieces of fried chicken

Total:2000 calories
You forgot to add water but not bad as long as you stay below 2500 calories you'll be looseing weight. Now loose 500 calories from 2 hours of basketball and you will loose alot of weight especially in the beginning. I would recommend if you can to eat more fiber like grilled asparagus rather then fruit too so you dont get constipated from all the protein.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
3 protein bars
2 lambchops
2 peaches
1 glass of milk

My day isnt over but so far
3 sweet eggs with Roman noodles and water
One whopper with a large coke

Gonna eat four fried chicken thighs with water and lime

Two slices of tart cake
3 protein bars
2 lambchops
2 peaches
1 glass of milk

Thanks this is really helpful I should write this down every day

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You forgot to add water but not bad as long as you stay below 2500 calories you'll be looseing weight. Now loose 500 calories from 2 hours of basketball and you will loose alot of weight especially in the beginning. I would recommend if you can to eat more fiber like grilled asparagus rather then fruit too so you dont get constipated from all the protein.
You have to make sure you don't do too big of a calorie deficit if you wanna build muscle while losing fat

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You have to make sure you don't do too big of a calorie deficit if you wanna build muscle while losing fat
Agreed but dont u have like 40 pounds to loose in the beginning I think it's fine once u get to maybe a ten pound deficit I might slow down but if your bones suck bro you'll just look like shit either way

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Agreed but dont u have like 40 pounds to loose in the beginning I think it's fine once u get to maybe a ten pound deficit I might slow down but if your bones suck bro you'll just look like shit either way
I have 30 to lose. I am gonna do a small deficit for 6 months then maintain for life.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yup when they are prepared right they are a 10/10
I'm in the same boat I'll probably need gyno surgery I'm going to buy an olyptical this week cause I hate packing, dressing, driving, parking just to get to the gyme. I've just excepted that Gymes dont work for me. i found a great deal for 500 a used olyptical daddy is gonna get fine again

Last edited:
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Good for u I need to loose at least a 100 pounds:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: fml
I can see how it would be very hard. It would take a year even if you are doing a big deficit like 1000 calories and you would have to give up eating as you please which is one of the fundimentals of being a neet. Still you should not give up.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I weigh 270 jfl my goal is 180 with ten to 12 percent body fat
Even 20% bodyfat is good. The problem with being 20% bodyfat for me which I currently am is that I would not have a lean face. It may not be a problem for you though because with age the face leans out. I have to be around 10% to have a lean face.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Even 20% bodyfat is good. The problem with being 20% bodyfat for me which I currently am is that I would not have a lean face. It may not be a problem for you though because with age the face leans out. I have to be around 10% to have a lean face.
Brutal bones are life fuel. I'll have to YouTube lamp chops do u cook them yourself

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Brutal bones are life fuel. I'll have to YouTube lamp chops do u cook them yourself
My mom makes it but they don't always turn out up to my standards. When I get it from a restuarant it always does though. They never fuck it up.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My mom makes it but they don't always turn out up to my standards. When I get it from a restuarant it always does though. They never fuck it up.
Would u rather have a basic home gyme or go to the gyme? I'm trying to decide if I should just my own equipment my plan is to do both so if I get tired of the other I can switch it up have the best of both worlds

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Spaghetti and beans.
Mqdefault

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Would u rather have a basic home gyme or go to the gyme? I'm trying to decide if I should just my own equipment my plan is to do both so if I get tired of the other I can switch it up have the best of both worlds
If you like your privacy and stay at home I think it's better to buy a couple of dumbbells and workout at home

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
You gotta make sure you make em right. If you can't might as well go to a restuarant.
Did you get yours from restaraunt. I can make leg of lamb really good on grill. But have never tried lamb chops.

(The reason I bought lambchops is because the store was out of leg of lamb)

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Did you get yours from restaraunt. I can make leg of lamb really good on grill. But have never tried lamb chops.

(The reason I bought lambchops is because the store was out of leg of lamb)
I got it homemade but restuarant is always better

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
I drank two monsters and had a slice of bread with vegemite. This is pretty much my daily breakfast and it never gets old.

Activity
So far there's no one here