Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Fuck a 5 for 40

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Random thought: how do you avoid getting stds from hookers?
Food for thought

iu

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I rather die a virgin than pay a whore to take my virginity
If you're not a chad, you're paying for it one way or another. So why not pay an actual pretty whore instead of waiting till one hits his 40s for his whore looksmatch to settle down with him?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If you're not a chad, you're paying for it one way or another. So why not pay an actual pretty whore instead of waiting till one hits his 40s for his whore looksmatch to settle down with him?
Agreed imagine dying with out knowing what it's like to get some coochie cause maw I wont pay mentality even Chad's buy hors for the convenience @Fabio is going to die a virgin it's sad my nigga

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I might be ugly autistic incel but I have self respect. I fully accept the fact I[UWSL] will probably die a virgin.[/UWSL]
You listen here you no chin owening code monkey. Your going to plop dont down cash to go balls deep with that micro dong of yours. And after your done your going to make a detailed shit post about your wonderful experience are we clear nigga:feelsdumb:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I might be ugly autistic incel but I have self respect. I fully accept the fact I[UWSL] will probably die a virgin.[/UWSL]
Cope your not autistic your a dam coder now stfu you druuuug adikt and buy some fucking coochie or I'll kill you and your hole family are we clear this is a threat I know where you live dont play with me nigger :feelsdumb:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
You listen here you no chin owening code monkey. Your going to plop dont down cash to go balls deep with that micro dong of yours. And after your done your going to make a detailed shit post about your wonderful experience are we clear nigga:feelsdumb:
This type of speech might work on teencels but not on me.

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
This type of speech might work not on teencels but on me.
That's more like it now it's time for you to turn in your gay virgin badge and become a degenerate scum lord like the rest of. Now make it happen not another word out of you. You god dam faget nigger :feelsdumb:

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
A man that loveth wisdom, rejoiceth his father: but he that maintaineth harlots, shall squander away his substance. - Douay-Rheims, Book Of Proverbs 29:3

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
This type of speech might work on teencels but not on me.
How dare you who da fuck do you think you are. You think you can just get coochie cause maw I'm special nah bitch it dont work that way. Your going to die a virgin and its pathetic. It's not necessary either especially some one like you who's got money niggas like you make me sick.

I'd kill to be in your shoes. Are you gay my nigga if not prove it. I'm sick of it I lay tossing and turning at night knowing my nigga Fabio ain't dipping his dick in coochie. Dam what not getting coochie does to a nigga makes me cry in the shower like a bitch nigga.

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Agreed hors are way over paid it should be the price of a meal so like 16 dollars in the us

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I am ok with that.
Not based gigga cope you might be ok with that but I'm not ok with that. You've given a nigga insomnia over you not getting coochie. Look what you've done to me my nigga. I've turned into a bitch nigga.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I wouldn't be able to achieve an erection due to severe high inhibness

Activity
So far there's no one here