Venting What has made you a NEET?

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
My #1 biggest reason for being a NEET is I simply don't like bring in he presence of others because I feel judged all the time. People have always clowned on my appearance i.e race, height, skin, acne, going outside of my home feel to a local shop is like going on a stage for everyone to see and judge, and that's just a short trip. Imagine having to experience dozens of customers every day who now have the expectation of you to do your job correctly and quickly, no doubt they would all hate me within seconds upon seeing me. This isn't to mention my extreme speech impediment which makes everyone say "Can you repeat what you said?" yet, I genuinely sound like a fetus. I'm extremely high inhibition and never raise my voice because doing so might seem rude and annoying, nor do I ever want to talk to people in fear of annoying them or being told to fuck off.

That said, other than that, my #2 biggest reason for being a NEET is also because I don't like others except it's less about stress they put on me. I can't relate to them at all, everyone talks about meaningless, annoying and irrelevant vomit. The NT fags always try to talk to you and it's so fucking annoying, a lot of the times they seem to do it purely to humiliate me in front of their friends. I could go into an essay about how much I hate NPC but that would derail the thread, in short, I just don't relate or understand them. The online world is my only home.

There are other reasons but idc about them

G

I don't even remember what originally motivated me tbh. I started skipping class in middle school, then I stopped attending altogether, and I've been NEET since. The reason I've remained NEET is because going through the process of getting a job or going to college is too hard for me, and because I don't want to work.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
I don't even remember what originally motivated me tbh. I started skipping class in middle school, then I stopped attending altogether, and I've been NEET since. The reason I've remained NEET is because going through the process of getting a job or going to college is too hard for me, and because I don't want to work.
I'm glad it looks like you're going to be the sole mod here out of the .co staff team, I quite like your style

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
everything. I hate normies with a burning passion. uni was cancer and I dropped out. and I'd rather rope than be a good cuckold bitchboy for bossman or beg hr roasties for chance to slave all day. I was destined to be neet

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
everything. I hate normies with a burning passion. uni was cancer and I dropped out. and I'd rather rope than be a good cuckold bitchboy for bossman or beg hr roasties for chance to slave all day. I was destined to be neet
Just work 9 hours a day to get a crumb of the boss' money he made from you bro!

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
The only real job I had was being in "americorps" for 1yr+. Instead of being fun and a great place to socialize, it was fully "blackpilling". Not only was it run badly, but quite cliquey as well. Not to mention I was Norwooding badly, and found my self basically invisible from the desirable foids. A few years later I moved to a place without many jobs. And so the decision was made to apply for federal SSI(USA).

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
The only real job I had was being in "americorps" for 1yr+. Instead of being fun and a great place to socialize, it was fully "blackpilling". Not only was it run badly, but quite cliquey as well. Not to mention I was Norwooding badly, and found my self basically invisible from the desirable foids. A few years later I moved to a place without many jobs. And so the decision was made to apply for federal SSI(USA).
Exactly, cliques are found throughout the system. If you're unlucky enough to get into a job that heavily relies on other workers then I wouldn't know what to do besides leaving, they all hate you and want you gone and their behavior shows it.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Exactly, cliques are found throughout the system. If you're unlucky enough to get into a job that heavily relies on other workers then I wouldn't know what to do besides leaving, they all hate you and want you gone and their behavior shows it.
You can be considered "weird" for simply not being low-IQ or ignorant. Also in the US there are no real job protections for workers. Whereas in the EU, firing workers can be hard, and NEETbux can be alot easier to get.

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
All the above, except I'm not disabled yet,
unless you include ADHD as a disability

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Extreme mental illness, I panic if I'm around people, I have no work ethic. I'm ugly. Years of bullying also played a huge role, it's like, in my room, they can't hurt me. In my room, I'm the emperor.
My room isn't even much help anymore, I've had many terrible memories in here, I wish I could move out and get a new room tbh

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Im not a NEET yet
hopefully in the future I will figure out a way
92.jpg

K

KingofLDAR

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Don't see the point in working when you're not respected and treated as part of society.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
Not one, but plan to be. JFL @ working until 65 for a society that treats me like dirt.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I hate NPC's. Boring as fuck, less than a human most.
I jerk off to Hentai.
Society would reject me if they knew my world views. Religious people are the biggest fucking retards I can't stand.

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Around highschool my grades started to drop, then I failed my studies.
I never managed to get a job in the summer, so I have a couple internships as experience and one useless degree in my late twenties.
Not good on a resume, no one wants to hire me.

TerminalNEET

TerminalNEET

NEET
Dec 4, 2020
I have had severe social anxiety since high school and have never liked leaving the house or being around other people, even my own family. After I graduated my parents enabled me eventually and gave up on trying to get me to keep going to college or get a job. Now I just stay in my room and only come out on holidays or my birthday when my family forces me to

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I can tolerate being around people that are not my close friends or family for about 15 minutes. I've always been like this.

DelusionalSubhuman

DelusionalSubhuman

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
When I was really young I was put in a foster home due to my parents having problems. That experience gave me a lot of anxiety so as a result I hated going to far places and elementary school, sometimes when I did attend class I would have panic attacks and throw up. I barely finished middle school then dropped out of high school, always knew I was going to be a loser.

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020

I'd rather die of hunger than be in a bad job. Between 2005 and 2014 I was in hard, low-paying jobs. Even though I studied, there are no jobs these days, and even less for people like me who have no contacts.

abcxyz

abcxyz

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
In 10th grade, I lost a few friends. The only friends I had. You know what happened next. The next 2 years were hell.

Last edited:
gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
What makes me NEET is my white 6 foot 9 inches in height, wide frame, broad shoulders, big muscular hands, greek god body, chiseled chin, face that makes Sean o Pry look like Blacksop2cel, 14 inch cock bulge and my NW-2 Hairline. These are my incel traits that hold me back, however I am working on my personality to compensate.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
My #1 biggest reason for being a NEET is I simply don't like bring in he presence of others because I feel judged all the time. People have always clowned on my appearance i.e race, height, skin, acne, going outside of my home feel to a local shop is like going on a stage for everyone to see and judge, and that's just a short trip. Imagine having to experience dozens of customers every day who now have the expectation of you to do your job correctly and quickly, no doubt they would all hate me within seconds upon seeing me. This isn't to mention my extreme speech impediment which makes everyone say "Can you repeat what you said?" yet, I genuinely sound like a fetus. I'm extremely high inhibition and never raise my voice because doing so might seem rude and annoying, nor do I ever want to talk to people in fear of annoying them or being told to fuck off.

That said, other than that, my #2 biggest reason for being a NEET is also because I don't like others except it's less about stress they put on me. I can't relate to them at all, everyone talks about meaningless, annoying and irrelevant vomit. The NT fags always try to talk to you and it's so fucking annoying, a lot of the times they seem to do it purely to humiliate me in front of their friends. I could go into an essay about how much I hate NPC but that would derail the thread, in short, I just don't relate or understand them. The online world is my only home.

There are other reasons but idc about them
Going to the university and not connecting with anyone made me a neet.
Idk if I should be happy or not.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Social anxiety around NTs, fear of having my performance judged, depression , laziness.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Social anxiety around NTs, fear of having my performance judged, depression , laziness.
Literally this. I was brave and I chose to go to a school where I had no friends. It was over for my mental health from that point on.

The younger you are, the more important it is to not abandon your social circle; that's what I think.
I feel sorry for the lonely kids who have to move every year to a new city or a country, because they have parents who are career drones.

I don't think it's that bad if you have a sibling who's around your own age.

TheBasedNeet

TheBasedNeet

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Seeing how most of my crushes work just puts me off doing so even more

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Working with femoids and normie subhumans is just not good for my soul.
I don't understand how people can do it for years and not run into traffic.
The restaurant industry especially disgusts me, it's just another reason for me not to tip i guess.
Imagine spending most of your time wearing a fake smile for some whores that make fun of you and you can't hit them because all males in modern times are Giga-Ultra-Whiteknights .
I told my family I'd get a job when I find "the right one". That's never JFL.
Probably the worst thing in most low end jobs is that they make you clean stuff, that's woman's work and it's fucking embarrassing for a Man to do.
I am a King and i feel that I have Royal Blood in me, i shouldn't labor with the peasant class.
For us NEETs it's good at least to see filthy wagebootlickers lose their slave positions and end up homeless.
1ed.gif

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Lots of relatable things in this thread. For me:

1. I generally find other people disinteresting. Not always and it's not to the point where I have to strain when I interact with them (unlike some other posters above me), but yeah, I can do without.

2. I have no degrees at all, so most jobs I cannot even do. I understand it's unwise to let me perform open heart surgery but some of these jobs really don't require a degree IMO. I don't want to study. I'm 1) bad at it and 2) disinterested in most things, which doesn't help with #1 either.

3. Employers are unnecessarily picky. Example: a week ago I applied as a homework-helper(?), as the social system requires me to apply for jobs periodically. Basically, many students got a free pass due to corona so they need a remedial program for certain subjects. I applied for English and Dutch, but they rejected me on the basis of credentials. They could've easily done a million things to quickly assess whether I'm capable of doing difficulty level -500 English homework given to 14yos, but no, I specifically need a CEFR test, which is unnecessarily expensive both in time and money. On my CV it clearly states I lived abroad in an English-speaking country and had a full-time function where I had to interact with people in English but it's all about da paperz. I don't want to participate.

4. Most jobs are just extremely unpleasant. Imagine working customer support, cleaning, reception etc., jfl

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Working with femoids and normie subhumans is just not good for my soul.
I don't understand how people can do it for years and not run into traffic.
The restaurant industry especially disgusts me, it's just another reason for me not to tip i guess.
Imagine spending most of your time wearing a fake smile for some whores that make fun of you and you can't hit them because all males in modern times are Giga-Ultra-Whiteknights .
I told my family I'd get a job when I find "the right one". That's never JFL.
Probably the worst thing in most low end jobs is that they make you clean stuff, that's woman's work and it's fucking embarrassing for a Man to do.
I am a King and i feel that I have Royal Blood in me, i shouldn't labor with the peasant class.
For us NEETs it's good at least to see filthy wagebootlickers lose their slave positions and end up homeless.
1ed.gif
Why does this sound like a normie fan fiction of an incel

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Your first reason is why I didn't bother going to college and haven't done anything since graduating high school

Activity
So far there's no one here