Comfy What happens if i chop my dick off?

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Trannies do that all the time, are you a tranny?

59bb8ba5966ad9fa81d1de4c7feea905.jpg

This guy's name is Trent, from Washington DC.

He chopped off his balls and dick and made a blog post. Now he runs "self-castration workshop/bootcamp" all over the US.

He also runs a website where you need to have a paid membership to get the course materials.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Trannies do that all the time, are you a tranny?

59bb8ba5966ad9fa81d1de4c7feea905.jpg

This guy's name is Trent, from Washington DC.

He chopped off his balls and dick and made a blog post. Now he runs "self-castration workshop/bootcamp" all over the US.

He also runs a website where you need to have a paid membership to get the course materials.

holy shit that's gross

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
Human being has defensive instincts and OP isn’t serious. But this topic is a lot more common than anyone would think. In the past times, forceful castrations were a simple occasion. The warlords would castrate all of the boys in the tribe that they conquer to ensure obedience. There is a lot of info even in wikipedia about chinese, turkish, african “eunuchs”. I suggest reading about korean castration methods. They smear the dick with feces, and let a dog bite it off. (30% survival rate) And if he survives, he becomes a eunuch for the royal dynasty

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
And there’s a thing as ‘italian opera castrate’ which was abolished not long ago

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Saw a thread where incels were laughing at him for a pretty face. Was messed up shit
I have pity for physically disabledcels even if they have a chad face. You can't run, you can't do sports, you can't really gymmaxx besides arms and upper body if you're disabled from the waist down, and the chances of getting cucked are high for you. You could have Gandy's or Chico's face and I'd still feel bad.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
mods changed the tag wtf?

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
you get can a robot dick implanted.

Activity
So far there's no one here