Success What Games Have You Been Playing Recently?

• Thread starter الطائر ابن لا أحد
  • Start date
Camarhynchus

Camarhynchus

Hope, Cope or Rope
Dec 7, 2020
played that for like a week when it first game out then got bored and dropped because my wishes were finished and i got fuck all from them
You get one free character but she's a bad one tbh.

I didn't get good characters for a very long time playing the game. I'm at AR 45 ( the level at which your characters are around lvl 80 ) and finally got two 5 star characters but then again I spent $6 on the game.

Platinum_Chip

Platinum_Chip

NEET
Feb 16, 2021
Just started Borderlands The Pre-Sequel
Awesome series if you like shooting and looting

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
This should become a (megathread) @Alexanderr if possible tbhngl, necro posting to this old thread but worth it, I am replaying The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion and on the side I am playing Resident Evil 0 hd remastered.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
[QUOTE="gigacel123, post: 36321, member: 280Oops! We ran into some problems.
You must wait at least 3 seconds before performing this action.

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
i just dont have energy to game nowadays i hope it comes back
Same, I used to be so excited to get home and then finally play games after school. But now I'm.just doing it out of habit. I hope I'll get that feeling back when i switch over to pc gaming, where i can play games that actually interest me

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
I dont play any video games

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
beat xenoblade chronicles 2 and xenoblade chronicles DE playing through trails in the sky FC right now and it’s pretty good also waiting on this to release

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

Dec 1, 2020
beat xenoblade chronicles 2 and xenoblade chronicles DE
I only played Xenoblade chronicles X on Wii U. I really liked it, but dropped it halfway through, cause I accidentally deleted my save. Still probably gonna pick it up again at some point.

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

Dec 1, 2020
Far cry 2 and left 4 Dead 2
I love Far Cry 2, was always so much fun to see how the physics engine is gonna react to stuff, only the driving was a bit annoying. I'd say the farcry games after that were a huge step back physics wise

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
I am ashamed to admit, but I tried to play wow again. Quickly lost interest because of no dopamine.
Also tried anno 1404, same shit.
I would suggest you trying to play older versions (preferably the one you started playing) on a private server.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
I'm back to playing DDDA, it's very time consuming but i doubt that would be a problem for anyone here.

Platinum_Chip

Platinum_Chip

NEET
Feb 16, 2021
Just finished Uncharted 3. Excellent game, one of the best I've played in the genre
Just started Horizon Zero Dawn, seems very promising
I love Far Cry 2, was always so much fun to see how the physics engine is gonna react to stuff, only the driving was a bit annoying. I'd say the farcry games after that were a huge step back physics wise
Far Cry 2 is my fav Far Cry game
It experimented with many cool game mechanics, but they were almost all removed in FC3. Far Cry 3 was also a downgrade physics-wise, as you said
FC2 still looks and plays great. Has a beautiful setting not seen in many games. Excellent multiplayer (I played it a lot and I'm not a big fan of multiplayer games). One of my favourite video game endings.
The most negative aspects of the game were how repetitive it could get at times, and the lackluster story (save for the ending) imo

Platinum_Chip

Platinum_Chip

NEET
Feb 16, 2021
Horizon is awesome. From what I played it is my favourite playstation studios game by far. I'm planning on getting an Xbox for this new generation. I thought I wouldn't miss PS exclusives at all, but Horizon is an exception. It's good that Forbidden West is also coming out on PS4. Elder Scrolls mogs tho
Also bought Gran Turismo Sport, I'm waiting for the +50 GB update to finish

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

Dec 1, 2020
Played 4.1/2 hours Mgs5 today

Viv

Viv

Revengecel
Nov 30, 2020
I've been playing around with minecraft modding and I'm having so much fun causing mayhem with op magic and weapons and automating shit. I will never get bored of this and this is literally endless entertainment because I can change the mods whenever I wanted to, and this is such a good cope ngl.
I'm literally playing the same game (minecraft) for years and it will never get old because of mods.

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
RE Village, Resident Evil 1, Republic Commando, Dead Space, Halo CE remastered

7efjk5

NEET
May 21, 2021
Nothing at all. I think I destroyed the durability of my fingers through Tetris.

I've been playing school because I seem to be gifted with some more intellect than most people around me.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Red Orchestra 1 at the moment. It's hard to find players though but I dislike the second one compared to the first. Both games are good though

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Nov 30, 2020
Killzone: Shadow Fall as I’m working on obtaining the platinum trophy on that game and I played some other games too.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Replaying rdr2 campaign for the first time since the game came out. I forgot how good the game was.

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
Replaying rdr2 campaign for the first time since the game came out. I forgot how good the game was.
Yeah, the campaign on rdr2 was really good. I recently enjoyed replaying rdr1 too. Next, going to replay Call of Duty World at War. Classic.

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
demon gaze on the vita, first person dungeon crawler and i'm liking it. especially the OST.

Activity
So far there's no one here