Success What Games Have You Been Playing Recently?

• Thread starter الطائر ابن لا أحد
  • Start date
الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Video games are one of the best copes, with the recent steam sale i assume some of you bought new games.

What have you been playing recently? i spent 12 hours straight playing assassin's creed today.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Cope its a legit good game

you have shit taste then, the game has bad reviews across the board
200.gif

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Jedi Fallen Order, Red Dead 2, Zelda Twilight Princess HD, Resident Evil 4, Mario 3D all stars

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
Jedi Fallen Order, Red Dead 2, Zelda Twilight Princess HD, Resident Evil 4, Mario 3D all stars
Isn't Super Mario 3D All Stars basically an emulation of 3 old games. JFL I could play that shit on my Xbox or PC for free.

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Isn't Super Mario 3D All Stars basically an emulation of 3 old games. JFL I could play that shit on my Xbox or PC for free.
I'd rather pay for a game 60 bucks that i want to own for collectors reasons than buy some shitty ubisoft game that literally gets halfed in price a week later and it's just neat own one's games physically

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
I'd rather pay for a game 60 bucks that i want to own for collectors reasons than buy some shitty ubisoft game that literally gets halfed in price a week later and it's just neat own one's games physically
Just fucking lol, keep coping. Only Nintendofags seem to pay full price for 2 decade old video games, there was put in zero effort in that shit. Not even 10 people worked on it. No wonder half a decade old Nintendo games are still full price without proper discounts.

Attachments

• c8b.jpg
    c8b.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 179
  • 91d.jpg
    91d.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Been trying out board games on my tablet, trying to see what sticks.
I played chinese chess (Don't get it), chinese checkers (bored me) , english checkers (beat the medium difficulty, almost beat hard then decided it's nawt for me)
I want to get good at a "skill" game ( some guy won 156000$ at a chess competition)
Tbh esports/boardgamemaxxing is the only way for Shut-ins.
I've been reading the comments and it's all games i couldn't even run JFL.
4dchesss.JPG

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
Beat persona 4 golden/ persona 5 back in may-july then tried playing the other shin megami tensei games but they're too hard and gave up. was going to finally play xenoblade chronicles 2 because mythra 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
trying to enjoy black ops cold war and soyberpunk 2007. i played and finished mafia definitive edition recently. my goty is doom eternal.
was going to finally play xenoblade chronicles 2 because mythra 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
shes MINE

Activity
So far there's no one here