Success What Games Have You Been Playing Recently?

• Thread starter الطائر ابن لا أحد
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Just finished Yakuza 0 about to play Yakuza Kiwami :yay::yay::yay::yay:

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
beat sonic adventure dx on GameCube 2 days ago. Was a lot easier than I remember when I played it ages ago. Only took 10-12 hours to beat.
Starting sonic adventure 2: battle.

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
Playing eve online rn aka autism simulator

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I play a lot of this third person shooter called Rogue Company. It's an ok game, I've already put in a few hundred hours and easily BTFO all the kids on the enemy team every match. I get autistic about games and just binge play one of them over and over and over for so many damn hours. I played an MMO for 12000 hours once and another third person shooter for a few thousand hours (Star Wars Battlefront II, PS2 version) ... anyone have any game recs?

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I play a lot of this third person shooter called Rogue Company. It's an ok game, I've already put in a few hundred hours and easily BTFO all the kids on the enemy team every match. I get autistic about games and just binge play one of them over and over and over for so many damn hours. I played an MMO for 12000 hours once and another third person shooter for a few thousand hours (Star Wars Battlefront II, PS2 version) ... anyone have any game recs?
Jesus, the most I played a game was Dark Souls for 400 hours.

What genres do you like? Shooters? Platformers? Hentai?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Jesus, the most I played a game was Dark Souls for 400 hours.

What genres do you like? Shooters? Platformers? Hentai?
Shooters, eroges, RPGs, JRPGs, TRPGs (just love RPGs in general). I don't really like MMOs much anymore, the genre is pretty oversaturated with cliches and stereotypes (go fetch X amount of things, kill Y amount of monsters, repeat Z dungeon until you get best gear) so something single player unless it's a really good shooter multiplayer. Do you have a favorite game?

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Shooters, eroges, RPGs, JRPGs, TRPGs (just love RPGs in general). I don't really like MMOs much anymore, the genre is pretty oversaturated with cliches and stereotypes (go fetch X amount of things, kill Y amount of monsters, repeat Z dungeon until you get best gear) so something single player unless it's a really good shooter multiplayer. Do you have a favorite game?
I have played too much games at this point it's hard to pick one. But I'll tell you my favorites from each genre.

Shooters:
Gamecube: Metroid Prime Trilogy, the best platformer/shooter I've played hands down. You could easily emulate if you have a decent rig.
PC/Consoles: DOOM 2016, fast, lots of action, and a kick ass OST.

Eroges: I actually haven't played any good ones :feelsdumb:

RPGs:
PC/All: Bug Fables: If you ever played Paper Mario (you should) this game is like that but even better. Indie game, but the writing is top notch and the gameplay is simple yet addicting. I've played this 3 times and bought it twice, just do it.

PC/All: Dark Souls 3: This is VERY HARD but has beautiful medieval scenery and awesome dark fantasy plot. Highly recommend going in blind.

JRPGs:
PC/All: Ara Fell, this is an indie game but it's only 18 hours long and has a solid MC and worldbuilding. Goes for pretty cheap.

TRPGs:
Nintendo Systems: Fire Emblem: All games from the GBA era and after are top notch. Again, you'll need an emulator unless you have a 3DS or Switch. I personally recommend the ones on the Gamecube and Wii to start with, but it's not necessary.

Let me know if you need even more :feelsuhuh:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I have played too much games at this point it's hard to pick one. But I'll tell you my favorites from each genre.

Shooters:
Gamecube: Metroid Prime Trilogy, the best platformer/shooter I've played hands down. You could easily emulate if you have a decent rig.
PC/Consoles: DOOM 2016, fast, lots of action, and a kick ass OST.

Eroges: I actually haven't played any good ones :feelsdumb:

RPGs:
PC/All: Bug Fables: If you ever played Paper Mario (you should) this game is like that but even better. Indie game, but the writing is top notch and the gameplay is simple yet addicting. I've played this 3 times and bought it twice, just do it.

PC/All: Dark Souls 3: This is VERY HARD but has beautiful medieval scenery and awesome dark fantasy plot. Highly recommend going in blind.

JRPGs:
PC/All: Ara Fell, this is an indie game but it's only 18 hours long and has a solid MC and worldbuilding. Goes for pretty cheap.

TRPGs:
Nintendo Systems: Fire Emblem: All games from the GBA era and after are top notch. Again, you'll need an emulator unless you have a 3DS or Switch. I personally recommend the ones on the Gamecube and Wii to start with, but it's not necessary.

Let me know if you need even more :feelsuhuh:
Thanks for the recs. I'm downloading Bug Fables right now, I beat Paper Mario TTYD a few times as a kid. I didn't get the same feeling from the sequels, hopefully Bug Fables will give a similar feeling to TTYD.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Thanks for the recs. I'm downloading Bug Fables right now, I beat Paper Mario TTYD a few times as a kid. I didn't get the same feeling from the sequels, hopefully Bug Fables will give a similar feeling to TTYD.
Based. I played the first three as a kid and Bug Fables scratches that itch and more. Hope you enjoy it brocel :feelsok:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Rimworld is a good game in which you can pour endless hours.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I don't play as much as I used to. I don't like competitive games anymore. I find it painful to watch grown men get angry and lose their temper because someone beat them on FIFA or there's a player in their team "who doesn't know how to play CS: GO". To these people the only purpose for playing a game is to beat the other team. But why? It's only a video game. What does it matter if you win or lose. There's no prize for winning a match. You're only becoming more stressed and anxious.

I just wanna have fun and waste some of my precious time. That's why I play singleplayer games such as the Sims 3 and Cities: Skylines. Both of these games don't have a correct way to play the game. I can play however I want. Hundreds of new mods and thousands of new assets are made every year, so I doubt these two games will ever bore me.

I play The Sims because it's relaxing to decorate and design houses and outfits. The last game I've played is Cities: Skylines. I can waste hundreds of hours trying to create a realistic city with realistic problems. I guess I'm drawn into creating problems and solving them. I studied urban planning in school, but I never graduated. This is the closest I can get of being a city planner :feelsstudy:

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I don't play as much as I used to. I don't like competitive games anymore. I find it painful to watch grown men get angry and lose their temper because someone beat them on FIFA or there's a player in their team "who doesn't know how to play CS: GO". To these people the only purpose for playing a game is to beat the other team. But why? It's only a video game. What does it matter if you win or lose. There's no prize for winning a match. You're only becoming more stressed and anxious.

I just wanna have fun and waste some of my precious time. That's why I play singleplayer games such as the Sims 3 and Cities: Skylines. Both of these games don't have a correct way to play the game. I can play however I want. Hundreds of new mods and thousands of new assets are made every year, so I doubt these two games will ever bore me.

I play The Sims because it's relaxing to decorate and design houses and outfits. The last game I've played is Cities: Skylines. I can waste hundreds of hours trying to create a realistic city with realistic problems. I guess I'm drawn into creating problems and solving them. I studied urban planning in school, but I never graduated. This is the closest I can get of being a city planner :feelsstudy:
you've played factorio right? :dance:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I've been playing this F2P survival roguelike called Muck. I've put in close to 29 hours the last 3 days. I've been taking my adderall script and binge playing it all day with NEET friends, I've beaten it 3-4 times at this point. There isn't much content left in the game, I'll probably download Risk of Rain 2 soon to get a similar kind of feeling.

Rimworld is a good game in which you can pour endless hours.
I downloaded Rimworld and will check it out soon.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
It can be overwhelming at start, but by a chance you are familiar to dwarf fortress you will pick it up quickly.

orchis

orchis

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
FFXIV. I finished all of the MSQ. I enjoyed the story and music. I’m looking forward to the next expansion.

Panhandler

Panhandler

HOMELESS
Aug 23, 2021
my life is the real life berison of cops and robbers

Last edited:
NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
Video games are one of the best copes, with the recent steam sale i assume some of you bought new games.

What have you been playing recently? i spent 12 hours straight playing assassin's creed today.
tokyo gore police and american holocaust

Genbu

Genbu

High inhib + low iq ruined my life
Dec 17, 2020
Finished Neo Twewy a few days ago. It was fun overall.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I've been playing this F2P survival roguelike called Muck. I've put in close to 29 hours the last 3 days. I've been taking my adderall script and binge playing it all day with NEET friends, I've beaten it 3-4 times at this point. There isn't much content left in the game, I'll probably download Risk of Rain 2 soon to get a similar kind of feeling.

I vouch for Risk of Rain specially if you have friends.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I vouch for Risk of Rain specially if you have friends.
I've put in 42 hours the last week or so, mostly with NEET friends, nothing to say but positives about the game. The game is fucking great and now makes me want to play more rogue lites. Usually I have trouble getting into games and stop playing quickly as well. Have you played Muck? That's a fun free game that took a lot of inspiration from RoR.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I've put in 42 hours the last week or so, mostly with NEET friends, nothing to say but positives about the game. The game is fucking great and now makes me want to play more rogue lites. Usually I have trouble getting into games and stop playing quickly as well. Have you played Muck? That's a fun free game that took a lot of inspiration from RoR.
I have not, but looking at the Steam page I'm surprised I haven't. Looks like a hell of a time in co-op.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
H2x1 NSwitchDS ArtOfRally 1 image1600w

Disorder

Disorder

Nov 29, 2020
At first I thought this was a joke. Is this game legit good?
It's the most fun I've had playing vidya in a while ngl. [UWSL]It's harder than it looks and I wouldn't recommend it unless you're interested in racing games and driving in general.[/UWSL]

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
It's the most fun I've had playing vidya in a while ngl. [UWSL]It's harder than it looks and I wouldn't recommend it unless you're interested in racing games and driving in general.[/UWSL]
I mostly played Mario Kart in the past but I might try the demo. Been itching for a different genre lately.

Disorder

Disorder

Nov 29, 2020
@Disorder turns out there’s no demo. But I found a similar looking game called Lonely Mountains Downhill and the demo was pretty kino. Have you heard of it?
I actually have it installed and was going to play it after I beat art of rally. Instead of buying both games you could spend a few dollars on gamepass to get them both plus all the other games on it.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I actually have it installed and was going to play it after I beat art of rally. Instead of buying both games you could spend a few dollars on gamepass to get them both plus all the other games on it.
Damn I forgot about game pass, and for only $10? Guess I know what I’m playing tonight. :feelscomfy:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Resident evil 2 remake and Jojo eye's of heaven

Oenz

Oenz

Homelessmaxxing in 5 months!! :D
Jul 1, 2021
Sadly from years of Isolation my brain hurts or gets tired just from 30 Minutes of CSGO.
Just to have enough brain power for 30 minutes to play smoothly.
I got to eat three meals and wait for all of them to go through my system then at evening time I get a burst of energy to play CSGO.

Activity
So far there's no one here