Comfy What games do you play when you want to chill and be comfy?

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I drive around GTA 5 but there is something about video games that really bore me. Maybe it is my depressed mind but I just feel mind numbingly bored if I spend more than an hour on a video game. I had to switch off Madden as I just didn't have the patience for that slow paced misery. The only game I can play for long periods is Pro Evolution Soccer as it must hit a different part of my brain. I bought Gran Turismo Sport recently and it bores me too.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I drive around GTA 5 but there is something about video games that really bore me. Maybe it is my depressed mind but I just feel mind numbingly bored if I spend more than an hour on a video game.
Same and it pisses me off. Video games used to be such a nice immersive experience but now I'm just numb, like as if someone secretly sedated me with narcotics that permanently altered my brain or something.

@NeverEndingWinter It used to be WoW but those days are long gone. Now it's Skyrim or ironically something like Demons Souls that calms me down idk why. 🤔

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Maybe we should castaway maxx. We take as many flights as possible and hope that the plane crashes somewhere into the pacific ocean. If we survive the plane crash we will end up on an island. Many years later we somehow have to get rescued by a cargo ship and return home.:feelscomfy:
Footage of your rescue

Activity
So far there's no one here