What do you like most about neet's life?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
The feeling of being an actual free human being. Complete freedom on how to spend your day without being in this rat race. Downside is the wearing off effect imo. After some months or lets say a year you start to feel like shit, at least thats how it was for me. But the first weeks/months after you got fired are so glorious. All the copes are intense af, almost like you are a teenager again.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Why, because of being a neet or is it because your life circumstances suck neet or not?
Both I guess but the main issue is being a neet means I have little money to spare. So all day I’m staring at a screen coping with the same nonsense instead of doing what I want to do, like traveling or keeping a pet. It’s unfulfilling and getting boring as hell.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Both I guess but the main issue is being a neet means I have little money to spare. So all day I’m staring at a screen coping with the same nonsense instead of doing what I want to do, like traveling or keeping a pet. It’s unfulfilling and getting boring as hell.
I can relate but even traveling is overrated tbh unless you are filthy rich. Would you rather wageslave and have the money? Not sure how more fulfilling it would feel though

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I can relate but even traveling is overrated tbh unless you are filthy rich. Would you rather wageslave and have the money? Not sure how more fulfilling it would feel though
I’m far too fucked in the head to wage slave even if I wanted to. And if I did, inflation is insane and you can’t buy your own house even with two jobs.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
How long have you been a neet? It’s been 3 years for me and I’m about ready to jump off a cliff.
I'm semi-Neet for a bit more than a year now. I was working 45h a month all the time, but this is my last month of working, cause I terminated my contract.

The problem is, being Neet doesn't really suit me. I was always very hard working and had big future plans.
But they all vanished right before me and I couldn't do anything about it.
I always looked down on people like me, but here I am rotting in my room, waiting for me to resign completely and accepting the worthlessness of my life.

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
Zero responsibilities is so liberating. After years , the inactivity can get frustrating , but the lifestyle is still a bit addictive

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here