Discussion What do you hate the most about your GF/BF?

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Wut u tryin say nigga?
I explained it the clearest here hope this helps
She doesn't know how to take no for an answer. Last week she kept bugging me about going on a date with her. I told her I had to study, but she kept insisting. Also she's not real.
That must be annoying. I hope you two can figure these issues out together.

A

asspoundtrashhound

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
For me it's not being honest with me about wanting something when I can clearly see the reality. If you want another ice cream or don't want to watch this movie just say so .
the fact that this is the first user ive seen that got banned, and is also the first user ive seen that isnt posting about being incel/neetcel/sexually active but incapable of a real relationship is hilarious and probably correlated 😆

A

asspoundtrashhound

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
She doesn't know how to take no for an answer. Last week she kept bugging me about going on a date with her. I told her I had to study, but she kept insisting. Also she's not real.
ALSO SHES NOT REAL 😆 😆 😆 😆

A

asspoundtrashhound

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
He requested
oh yeah.. the guy who told me about this site said people would end up spending too much time on here and reqest the mods to ban them so they cant come back. i figured he was joking but damn lol

mortyposter

mortyposter

NEET
Oct 31, 2021
She’s not my gf but I don’t like the fact that the girl who I’m dating is not a 10/10.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Activity
So far there's no one here