Story What do you guys think of my new avi?

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
It may look like any Trump Shooting Himself painting to you, but to me it's far more personal. Me and my bro would spend dozens maybe even hundreds of hours trolling right-wing Christians on streaming sites. Eventually we came across a user named Copeman, the funniest retard I've met on the net. All three of us would consistently get banned but we all knew each other even with alts. We'd do this for months I shit you not because we were all NEETS and nothing was funnier than seeing Right Wing Zoomers seethe everytime we mentioned Blacks slaying Asian pussy, and larping as Korean men ourselves and subsequently getting banned for it by triggered jannies.

Sadly the site shutdown after the election but those were some of the best months of my past 5 years. Copeman you were a true brocel and a legend among men.

This was his original avi in case you were wondering how it ties together.

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
While democrats were imagining that manipulation of American politics was a sizeable project by the Russian government - probably involving forced labor, huge camps in Siberia populated by tech-savvy political dissidents -, it was in fact just a bunch of NEETs.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
While democrats were imagining that manipulation of American politics was a sizeable project by the Russian government - probably involving forced labor, huge camps in Siberia populated by tech-savvy political dissidents -, it was in fact just a bunch of NEETs.
I actually wonder how much of that is true. It also makes me realize we did it for free :feelseye:

Jk, friendship is worth more than gold :feelscowboy::feelsmhm:

Activity
So far there's no one here