Serious What do if I am friends with a 14 year old?

S

Saul

Banned
Jun 17, 2021
have met a 14 year old at a MMA classes, where spent a lot of time talking during the class when we don't have anything to do, we interact in some particular ways with each other that make others believe that we are more than friends, like for example she pats my head, and so I do, we tickle our bellies, she lets me grab her head, we touch each other noses in a fun way, I even scratched her back once because she had boxing gloves so she couldn't do it herself, she sometimes grabs my shoulders, she usually starts all of this , even the coach says that we have to quit it with our "love thing", I am Hispanic and she is White blonde with blue eyes, she even asked for my phone number, I don't have a phone so I didn't gave it to her, but I told my friend about it and he said that it looks wrong because she is 14 and in middle school, I am a senior in high school but people think that am 16 or 15 even though I am 18. The thing is that I don't know what exactly her intentions are.

The closest I've gone with her is when we where playing and I grabbed her head close to mine and we stared at each other for some time and she said "what?" while I was grabbing her head, I didn't kissed her , but I look like we where going to.

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
Anime police

ICANNOTBEHELPED

ICANNOTBEHELPED

🌲🫶
Mar 28, 2022

Attachments

• 1535139772-halpert.gif
    1535139772-halpert.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
I read not
have met a 14 year old at a MMA classes, where spent a lot of time talking during the class when we don't have anything to do, we interact in some particular ways with each other that make others believe that we are more than friends, like for example she pats my head, and so I do, we tickle our bellies, she lets me grab her head, we touch each other noses in a fun way, I even scratched her back once because she had boxing gloves so she couldn't do it herself, she sometimes grabs my shoulders, she usually starts all of this , even the coach says that we have to quit it with our "love thing", I am Hispanic and she is White blonde with blue eyes, she even asked for my phone number, I don't have a phone so I didn't gave it to her, but I told my friend about it and he said that it looks wrong because she is 14 and in middle school, I am a senior in high school but people think that am 16 or 15 even though I am 18. The thing is that I don't know what exactly her intentions are.

The closest I've gone with her is when we where playing and I grabbed her head close to mine and we stared at each other for some time and she said "what?" while I was grabbing her head, I didn't kissed her , but I look like we where going to.
i read nothing bcos i don't got time but if ur fren is a femoid and she fertile i would highly advise to fuck

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Good for you. Don't display it too much or people will interfere. I hope you guys get married.

S

Saul

Banned
Jun 17, 2021
I
He's grown and she's 14 so according to you "she's a literal child bro!:soy:"
Am still growing up, like am still getting hair in parts where I didn't before.

Muri

Muri

Tired
Apr 11, 2022

Shit that's weird but like I dunno if it only remains on friendly basis maybe it won't be that bad

Activity
So far there's no one here