Lifestyle what did you want to be as a kid

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
The first thing I wanted to be was a game developer but once I hit 9, I decided I'd be a NEET. No joke, I thought I didn't want to work or go to school anymore so when I grow up I'll sit at home and play vidya and watch cartoons all day, of course never told my family or teachers that, how would they react to a kid saying their dream is to be unemployed :feelsugh: but that's how it goes, I was born for this lifestyle

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
The first thing I wanted to be was a game developer but once I hit 9, I decided I'd be a NEET. No joke, I thought I didn't want to work or go to school anymore so when I grow up I'll sit at home and play vidya and watch anime all day, of course never told my family or teachers that, how would they react to a kid saying their dream is to be unemployed :feelsugh: but that's how it goes, I was born for this lifestyle
Scientist of some kind

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I honestly cant remember.
I just lived in the moment all the time. I constantly built and roleplayed with my playmobile castle. The other things were playing soccer and watching movies. Never thought about the future that much. But now its here, and it sucks.:feelsrope:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I wanted to be an astronaut

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
@Neetgod wanted to be a nigger but he will always be a soy wigger

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
i wanted to be a cop, then at around age 13 i decided that id rather just be a NEET and finally left school at 16 despite only having a few months left. fuck everything and fuck this world.

Activity
So far there's no one here