Discussion What decade would you go back in time to?

• Thread starter Braziliancel193
  • Start date
Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
I imagine making films from primarily the years '1973-'1983. That was a dark, yet kinda cool time.
The '80s was the last REAL decade. Romance was HUGE, and the "hook-up" culture was only a small thing, mostly.
It wasn't until the 90's that incel/fa/tfl became a big reality.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I imagine making films from primarily the years '1973-'1983. That was a dark, yet kinda cool time.
The '80s was the last REAL decade. Romance was HUGE, and the "hook-up" culture was only a small thing, mostly.
It wasn't until the 90's that incel/fa/tfl became a big reality.
That is true. Hookup/women cheating on their husband pop culture became very apparent in the 90's.

The 90's was where rebellious things like WWE dominated TV, so it was a much edgier time than 70'-80's

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
The 40s would be interesting. Lots of change and movement, just got out of the great depression and started into WWII, then there was a big post war economic boom and organized crime wave after the war and the culture was completely different compared to now. Would have been cool to see. I could stand on a rainy sidewalk in a trench coat and a fedora smoking a cigarette and I wouldnt look like an autistic school shooter

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
I think I would visit the roaring 20's as long as I get to hang out with the elite

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
90s Japan
EvergreenNervousArcticwolf size restricted

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
I would go back to about 2000 with all the knowledge I know now. To prevent myself from making mistakes which pretty much ruined my life. Well... my life would have turned out bad anyways. But if I hadn't made those mistakes things would be considerably better for me.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
1300s. I would live in a castle and fight dragons

RR2XCUP

RR2XCUP

What?
Jan 8, 2023
For me I'd probably go back to the mid 90's-mid 2000's purely because of the nostalgia and I think I'd have an easier time being an entrepreneur since the internet wasn't so saturated.
The wild west I would be an outlaw and kidnapp foids n rob stores

Activity
So far there's no one here