Discussion what conspiracies do you believe in

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Ground level one pretty much everyone believes in is that Epstein didn't kill himself. Cameras off, guards asleep, evidence that it was a homicide, etc. If you don't at least believe in that, you are retarded period. Now on to another /conspiracy/ - I believe Israel orchestrated 9/11, judging by their history and what they had to gain, it didn't help that Mossad agents were caught laughing on the ground at the towers falling while dancing and were let go by authorities due to Israeli pressure. I don't know why this is a "conspiracy" much either when these niggers have tried to blow up American citizens like 10x the last few decades and have been caught or have had plans discovered to do it. Also that the government controls weather to some large degree and uses it to some extent in a military context, I don't see why this is a conspiracy either when the USA was doing this in 1967. Russia and China is fairly open about their weather modification programs, I think it's dumb to assume that we'd learn how to manipulate the weather and just stop because some fag treaty told us no :soy: :soy: anyways thoughts

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Moon landings might have been fake tbh, but I'm only to 60% sure
It's strange that after 50 years of technology evolving that no other country or superpower has decided to put their own men on the moon. There's plans by multiple countries to do it now but they all have long timelines, like we're gonna do it in a decade. I'd hope if we landed a person on Mars in 2030, by 2080 we'd be able to do it without the same timeframe due to tech getting better and more automation. I don't particularly get that aspect, why it's taking about as long as it did last time despite the difference in tech. I can't say if it was faked or not, sketch though for sure :feelsdetective: the argument against it is that NASA doesn't have the proper funding. I'd feel pretty confident that the next moon landing is 100% legit though

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
flat earth reptiles gay aliens we wuz kangz the illuminati the jews the moon landing nasa coronavirus

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
My theory is 90% science related to space is bullshit
@Lain finish the awnser i always wanted to know this ofcourse @Neetgod2 has to sing again

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
@Lain finish the awnser i always wanted to know this ofcourse @Neetgod2 has to sing again

If I told the answer uncensored, a three letter agency would assassinate me :feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh: don't take it personally I'm not trying to be a JFK to give a neetcel an answer on an obscure internet forum, you can connect the dots if you go to INFOWARS.com good luck in your search 😎

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
My theory is 90% science related to space is bullshit
Again...as if you could read my mind lol. I was just about to say the same thing.
I noticed that there are a lot of unproven and shaky theories when it comes to space, which are being sold as irrefutable facts. Sometimes we get even less than a theory, we only get assumptions which sound like they're from a science fiction novel or smth :feelslol::feelslol:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Again...as if you could read my mind lol. I was just about to say the same thing.
I noticed that there are a lot of unproven and shaky theories when it comes to space, which are being sold as irrefutable facts. Sometimes we get even less than a theory, we only get assumptions which sound like they're from a science fiction novel or smth :feelslol::feelslol:
Great minds think alike.
Dadc5e5544d1b7baf854731400839f60

BlueCollarScholar

BlueCollarScholar

NEET
Nov 1, 2021
A New World Order seeks to become a hereditary elite class that are a New Royalty with total control over all Western countries.

Attachments

• Western civilization peril Rockefeller Rothschild Du Pont control USA politics finance culture.png
    Western civilization peril Rockefeller Rothschild Du Pont control USA politics finance culture.png
    240.1 KB · Views: 47
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Ground level one pretty much everyone believes in is that Epstein didn't kill himself. Cameras off, guards asleep, evidence that it was a homicide, etc. If you don't at least believe in that, you are retarded period. Now on to another /conspiracy/ - I believe Israel orchestrated 9/11, judging by their history and what they had to gain, it didn't help that Mossad agents were caught laughing on the ground at the towers falling while dancing and were let go by authorities due to Israeli pressure. I don't know why this is a "conspiracy" much either when these niggers have tried to blow up American citizens like 10x the last few decades and have been caught or have had plans discovered to do it. Also that the government controls weather to some large degree and uses it to some extent in a military context, I don't see why this is a conspiracy either when the USA was doing this in 1967. Russia and China is fairly open about their weather modification programs, I think it's dumb to assume that we'd learn how to manipulate the weather and just stop because some fag treaty told us no :soy: :soy: anyways thoughts

B79CD82B AED4 4ABD 8DBA AA2376264E07

all of these ones

Activity
So far there's no one here