What coins bros?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
What ones shall we slurp? I'm thinking eth especially since 2.0 is expected to come about in 2023. If there's a bull market + the 2.0, we might just get extremely rich bros

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
i dont think it wise to invest in those things now since it almost a gamble maybe try making your own scams related to it? like squid game coin bc if you arent in bogs rich high class party so you all dump and bump just leave it already and look for new projects there always some if you look close enough damn it you can get alot of money just by making discord scams and tokens

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
i dont think it wise to invest in those things now since it almost a gamble maybe try making your own scams related to it? like squid game coin bc if you arent in bogs rich high class party so you all dump and bump just leave it already and look for new projects there always some if you look close enough damn it you can get alot of money just by making discord scams and tokens
It's crashed before. Look at the market, the prices were lower at some point but they still pumped

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
It's crashed before. Look at the market, the prices were lower at some point but they still pumped
well do you have any way to know when it will go up or down? otherwise its just a gamble i have seen alot of coincels fall to the hell hole so put that in your mind.. i just think its safer to learn smth from nulled.to or something like that and start making money i had known alot of friends who made 1000$+ from selling cracked goodies

C

CAII

NEET
May 11, 2022
well do you have any way to know when it will go up or down? otherwise its just a gamble i have seen alot of coincels fall to the hell hole so put that in your mind.. i just think its safer to learn smth from nulled.to or something like that and start making money i had known alot of friends who made 1000$+ from selling cracked goodies
damn is that website legit?

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
there's a money making section, I was wondering about that
Mostly sxams the only legit way to make money is by selling cracked goodies and maybe cracking paypal accounts (hard) or some other small things

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
My ip address and emal got leaked from joining one of those forums back when I was a kid

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Quit investing in coins and start investing in NFTs :feelscute:
08A83790 A57F 4B12 AC3F 689B9D60DB27

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
I'm all in ETH and BNB.

Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022
A hustler would say "buy my coins or you're going to stay poor". You will never make it, I'm afraid. Not with that mentality.

Start watching Hustlers Uni and learn how to sell. Andrew Tate let's you know exactly why he does what he does, and what is his strategy. The man is a genius.

Sep 12, 2022
got rich off of btc when i was like 15. only have eth and xmr now i dont even care abt crypto anymore i just use it to gamble
i have abt 200+ xmr

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
alright send me some money to start this shi

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
shitcoin is down like 40% since you made this thread. next you have an investment idea, tell me so i can inverse you.
Bitcoin is up like 200% since this post. next time i say anything inverse me.

OP i hope you bought the dip and at least one of us made some money

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Bitcoin is up like 200% since this post. next time i say anything inverse me.

OP i hope you bought the dip and at least one of us made some money
I bought some when it was at 43k lmao

Activity
So far there's no one here