Discussion What are your views on recreational drug use?

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
I may be wrong but I feel like the majority of neets/incels have little or no experience with drugs and view them negatively.

NEETlifechoseme

NEETlifechoseme

livin life
Nov 30, 2020
good cope sucks, i cant get some without a plug to low iq to use the darknet

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
drank and smoked weed socially when I was younger, smoke daily weed now and don't really drink

I laugh at all the addicts/recovering addicts, imagine being that low energy and weak

Last edited:
Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Drugs do more good than bad in my opinion. It's just a problem if you become a junkie & get hooked on opioids.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Don't have money to use them but whatever would give me a vacation from my brain sound amazing.

Disorder

Disorder

Nov 29, 2020
Don't have money to use them but whatever would give me a vacation from my brain sound amazing.
Forget about every other drug and just take mdma if you get the chance. It made me feel like a kid again, no worries, just pure nostalgic happiness, nothing comes close it.
Every incel should try it imo.

Disorder

Disorder

Nov 29, 2020
Drugs do more good than bad in my opinion. It's just a problem if you become a junkie & get hooked on opioids.
I agree, I think it's a shame a lot incels reject them

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Forget about every other drug and just take mdma if you get the chance. It made me feel like a kid again, no worries, just pure nostalgic happiness, nothing comes close it.
Every incel should try it imo.
Cheers!

Copesville

Copesville

Dec 13, 2020
I agree, I think it's a shame a lot incels reject them
yup I see many incels reject drugs yet they complain constantly “mUh depressionwahhhhhhhhh!!!” or”just do irreversible damage to ur body bro!”

like shut the FUCK up brah

Disorder

Disorder

Nov 29, 2020
You can try to forget reality, but reality will never forget you.
Everyone tries to forget reality, whether it's by watching tv movies or anime, browsing forums, playing vidya, cooming, etc, etc... If this is your argument to not take drugs, why do any of the former?

Last edited:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I may be wrong but I feel like the majority of neets/incels have little or no experience with drugs and view them negatively.
I feel things like stimulants opiates and depressants ( except for things like coffee) should be stayed away from as much as possible
things like psychedelics I am very in favor of, they help open your mind and let you kill your ego and help develop your Self
I think Cannabis is ok but personally I don't want to take it, it doesn't seem appeasing to me

In the end things like Alcohol should never be an escape to your situation but rather something to enjoy in an enjoyable setting

comfy

comfy

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Lot's of alcoholcel on .co
I rarely get drunk but I imagine why it's a good cope to some

Activity
So far there's no one here