What are your dreams?

JacobiusWick

JacobiusWick

NEET
Dec 5, 2020
I want to know what your guys' dreams and ideas for the future were/are; If you had wanted to be rich, famous, or a specific career/goal. I know we are NEET right now, but who knows what could happen in a few years. I've always wanted to be in a rock band and play music like the stuff I love to listen to. What about you? :cool:

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I want to know what your guys' dreams and ideas for the future were/are; If you had wanted to be rich, famous, or a specific career/goal. I know we are NEET right now, but who knows what could happen in a few years. I've always wanted to be in a rock band and play music like the stuff I love to listen to. What about you? :cool:
None atm but i did dream about shitposting one this forum so I guess I already achieved it

Bolewoy

Bolewoy

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
I don't really have any dreams or ambitions if i'm being honest. The idea of becoming successful feels so foreign to me that i've pretty much abandoned any hope of achieving something.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I wanted to be rich and famous, I wanted to have kids, I wanted to have a girlfriend, I wanted to lose my virginity, I wanted to have a date, I wanted to study in a university, I wanted to have a job etc.

Every year my dreams become less ambitious.

Last edited:
Camarhynchus

Camarhynchus

Hope, Cope or Rope
Dec 7, 2020
Rule the planet and deflower virgins every night

Kp31

Kp31

edge-affiliated media
Dec 4, 2020
To be trilingual and to be more NT

Kp31

Kp31

edge-affiliated media
Dec 4, 2020
To be american

303.jpg

D2IRYdj

Synthesis

Synthesis

foolish child
Nov 26, 2020
To be able to drive. That's all.

It's such a simple task that even the lowest stratum of humanity can do it, yet to me it sounds like the most distant of dreams.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
To be able to drive. That's all.

It's such a simple task that even the lowest stratum of humanity can do it, yet to me it sounds like the most distant of dreams.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
My childhood dream was to be a commercial pilot but my shit genes would make me fail a class 1 medical. I knew this from an early age so already felt inferior and disillusioned then.
Next, I’ve always wanted to become rich but you need to be NT and tall/handsome for that so yet another setback.
Now I only wish I could go live in a remote rural area and have a few horses. Even that seems off-limits so I’m ideating my sui.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
My literal dreams are so retarded and autistic they make me question whether I'm mentally stable

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
My dream is to be able to accomplish everything I dream of.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Like a mixture of what would happen in a close-to-reality romance/school/slice of life anime and real life

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
I dream that one day for at least a month, I won’t spend most of my spare time rotting on any form of internet

Activity
So far there's no one here