Discussion What are your dreams like?

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
My dreams more often than not have to do with reality. For example, if I just watched a video, the content of that video will project itself inside the dream... Depending on the context of the situation, my dreams might be more or less vivid. Sometimes, I might even have "dream sex."

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
They're very strange and often set in the past with old friends and people I used to know. I get reoccurring dreams in which I find myself running but on all fours and others where I do something horrible such as murdering someone. I can't understand the immense autism in my dreams.

schizocel

schizocel

Dec 2, 2020
I actually remember my dreams. The thing is, I can't pinpoint at which time in my life I had them; so, I might get nostalgia for a certain "atmosphere," or experience I lived inside a dream, without knowing if I had it when I was a kid or months ago.

dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
Im gonna be a youtuber and im gonna be rich and my mom is smarter than you i have played minecraft for 203 hours get on my level kid before i 360 no scope you

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
usually don't remember but when I do they're either fantastical & full of beauty & meaning or hellish type nightmares

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
f8f.jpeg

almost never remember my dream or have any dreams at all, in the odd cases I do they are nightmares, probably maladaptive daydreaming is messing it up

schizocel

schizocel

Dec 2, 2020
Actually, dreaming is one of the things I look forward to the most. When I'm lying in bed, I think, "Oh, I'll dream tonight," and I wonder what kind of dream I'm about to have.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Actually, dreaming is one of the things I look forward to the most. When I'm lying in bed, I think, "Oh, I'll dream tonight," and I wonder what kind of dream I'm about to have.
Me too, I've always had very vivid and memorable dreams.

Activity
So far there's no one here