Discussion What are you asking for Christmas?

Dionysus

Dionysus

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
Tbh I just did a minor job and got $50 and I'm spending all of it on Retin-A. That's the main thing i wanted so I'm gonna ask my parents to buy me minoxidil so i can stop my hair thinning, it's the thing that stressed me out the most ngl. Other then that I just want an ab wheel and maybe a plate to do neck exercises with. Also looking to get a sweet black leather jacket and black cargo pants and some boots to go along with to fashionmax.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Sounds good man. I don't really have anything that I want, so nothing really. I guess a kindle and some new weight could be good though.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Just some clothes that's all rlly tbh

pete o’phil

pete o’phil

Servant of the most high
Nov 27, 2020
For Christmas I want you to convert to christianity
DE51517C EF8D 4900 A2C5 C07214A3B795

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Tbh I just did a minor job and got $50 and I'm spending all of it on Retin-A. That's the main thing i wanted so I'm gonna ask my parents to buy me minoxidil so i can stop my hair thinning, it's the thing that stressed me out the most ngl. Other then that I just want an ab wheel and maybe a plate to do neck exercises with. Also looking to get a sweet black leather jacket and black cargo pants and some boots to go along with to fashionmax.
dont celebrate Christmas

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
12 inch dick

I don't care about being tall or good looking, I just want women to cower in fear when they see my dick.

Activity
So far there's no one here