Discussion What are we even supposed to do when we get older?

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
Most normalfags have children and a family when they are older and they spend most of their time with them or at work. It's almost certain none of us will have kids or a normal social life, so that begs the question: what are we going to do when we get older?
Pursuing your hobbies is fun now but it will definitely get old after a few decades. I predict things will start to get redundant in your 30s and once you hit your 40s or 50s there will be absolutely nothing to do except wait for your death.
Is this all life has to offer? Years of stress and anxiety in a mans early years then absolute boredom later in life? There will be nothing to do but stare into the abyss.

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
LDARing in old age is moar natural and easy to do and cant expect to live past 50s

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
STEPS TO HAVE A HAPPY LIFE:
1. FIND FRIENDS
2. GET A JOB
3. FIND A GIRLFRIEND
.4 FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKF CUFK
5. HAVE KIDS
6. BUY A HOUSE
7. RETIRE
8./ DIE

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
1. FIND FRIENDS
2. GET A JOB
3. FIND A GIRLFRIEND
.4 FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKF CUFK
5. HAVE KIDS
6. BUY A HOUSE
7. RETIRE
8./ DIE
Only one of those is gonna happen to me

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Most normalfags have children and a family when they are older and they spend most of their time with them or at work. It's almost certain none of us will have kids or a normal social life, so that begs the question: what are we going to do when we get older?
Pursuing your hobbies is fun now but it will definitely get old after a few decades. I predict things will start to get redundant in your 30s and once you hit your 40s or 50s there will be absolutely nothing to do except wait for your death.
Is this all life has to offer? Years of stress and anxiety in a mans early years then absolute boredom later in life? There will be nothing to do but stare into the abyss.
Id probably try and cope any way i can

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
1. FIND FRIENDS ❌
2. GET A JOB❌
3. FIND A GIRLFRIEND❌
.4 FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKF CUFK❌
5. HAVE KIDS❌
6. BUY A HOUSE❌