Discussion what are some good comedians

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I've watched all of Dave Chapelle's older stands up :feelslol::feelslol: 10/10 execution every joke, his new content is dogshit though :feelsugh: not a single black brotha in the crowd, only rich white liberal fags who he makes political and gay jokes for now, Dave Chapelle died in the 2000s and was replaced by a clone theory :feelsugh: I need some more dopamine hits he's let me down with this new netflix shite @Neetgod what is your opinion on the best comedians sensei

If anyone hasn't watched this yet :feelslol:

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
Maria Bamford is the funniest

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I've watched all of Dave Chapelle's older stands up :feelslol::feelslol: 10/10 execution every joke, his new content is dogshit though :feelsugh: not a single black brotha in the crowd, only rich white liberal fags who he makes political and gay jokes for now, Dave Chapelle died in the 2000s and was replaced by a clone theory :feelsugh: I need some more dopamine hits he's let me down with this new netflix shite @Neetgod what is your opinion on the best comedians sensei

If anyone hasn't watched this yet :feelslol:

Did you see his last bit it's not bad untill the last 15 minutes is a libtard fest. But what did stupid whitey do niggas be like there I just saved you hours of dave shitpell stand up. His sketch show was epic I'll give him that. And yes he was replaced no doubt.

But you ask and you shall recieve I fuck with this nigga he does great impressions enjoy my transparent weirdo ass chad nigga. I hope you have your adderall ready to go its lite.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
My history teacher made some good jokes about australians

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021

This bitch makes me want to kill her :feelsugh: I hate female comedians so much, they are biologically inferior to men in this realm. The reason for this is that comedy requires tricking a man's pattern seeking brain, it requires setting a person up with expectations and beliefs and then in an interesting way, breaking that expectations in a way you'd never expect, a woman typically can't or won't do this because they're too inhibited. Look at Dave Chappelle for good examples of this, he's making jokes about Michael Jackson sucking the dicks of 13 year olds and making people crack up while this cuntoid is making jokes about The Office and getting forced laughter effects added into her video :feelsugh: anyone who finds this shit funny unironically should go jump off a cliff and die

Activity
So far there's no one here