Serious What are decent ways to make money online?

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I've thought of this as well. Only trading comes to my mind.

MadVisionary

MadVisionary

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
Honestly I think this is cope, if there was an easy way to get money online all the world would do.
Most people who make money online, have done something before, like college.
Investing in bitcoins is the best way, especially if your currency is being devalued. But for that, you need to have a source of income before

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Day trading, Crypto, drop shipping.

K

KingofLDAR

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Honestly I think this is cope, if there was an easy way to get money online all the world would do.
it doesn't have to be easy. just has to be a way to make money.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
i know a guy who made ~20k usd during the valorant hype by uploading to youtube clip montages of famous streamers

bill00

bill00

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
There are none. In the past freelancing was decent but now too many curries and other third worlders have Internet access and work cheap

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
As a NEET, I have a decent amount of free time, so I figure trying to make some money online is a decent idea. The question of course is, how? what's a good way to try and make money online?
NO FOID AVI’S

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Bump. Would like some suggestions. Not everyone has access to neetbux..

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Bump. Would like some suggestions. Not everyone has access to neetbux..
eWhoring
ewhoring_scam.jpg

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Most people who make money online, have done something before, like college.
Investing in bitcoins is the best way, especially if your currency is being devalued. But for that, you need to have a source of income before
People don't need a degree to have skills. Legit a lot of people who make money online have never gone to college.

Bro you really don't know what you're talking about :feelsreally:

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
As a NEET, I have a decent amount of free time, so I figure trying to make some money online is a decent idea. The question of course is, how? what's a good way to try and make money online?
Opinion outpost.. I made a fuck ton of money with them

T

TempEmbarassedNEET

Temporarily embarassed NEET
Aug 16, 2021
There's plenty of decent ways to earn a little extra money online. I used to earn ~2-4 thousand dollars per year doing a mix of mainly surveys and writing whenever I had the energy (not often). I'm actually a pretty good writer and it's something that I enjoy so when I'm NEET again I'll probably do that again occasionally for some pocket money of sorts.

If you want to earn more than a couple grand a year you gotta be motivated, good at something like art or writing, and willing to basically work as much as a wagie. Don't imagine that fits most of us here. The other alternative is selling shit online but that's a completely different skill set

Activity
So far there's no one here