What 2 things would you change about yourself

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
For me, I would change my face and frame bones (wrists, ankles and clavicles).
What would you change?

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

Life quality = Face X Height
Nov 26, 2020
Height and intelligence

Sacris Hikikomori

Sacris Hikikomori

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I prioritise my mental state more than my physical features honestly.

Tbh.

I can't even properly process my looks because I'm so depressed tbh. Nobody ever notices me or gives me compliments. I have no friends and I'm neglected by my family. So I would say that my looks are terrible, just like my life.

Brutal

Brutal

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
My face and ADHD or whatever you want to call the symptoms associated with it

Last edited:
Box

Box

Nov 26, 2020
I don’t want to change anything. I want to leave my body as a source of energy to wonder the universe and amalgamate myself with other entities like in the book star maker.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
How would you rate yourself? Ur 5'10 if I am not wrong and If you’re getting rejected at 5’10, it’s not because of your height
Well more height certainly would help to someone who's 5'10 and who knows, maybe he lives in the Balkans which is tall AF.

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

Life quality = Face X Height
Nov 26, 2020
How would you rate yourself? Ur 5'10 if I am not wrong and If you’re getting rejected at 5’10, it’s not because of your height
I know.

I just want a few inches until I am like 6'3 so that I can use height and strength to smash retarded cucks and normoids onto the pavement.

paint the mirror

paint the mirror

Nov 27, 2020
I'd change my height and frame. It would result in me being more confident and less submissive, which is my biggest issue when it comes to social interaction and the reason I avoid it as much as I can.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I'd change my height and frame. It would result in me being more confident and less submissive, which is my biggest issue when it comes to social interaction and the reason I avoid it as much as I can.
Same tbh. I'd rather be a tall big framed ogre than a tall framelet chad. I feel like the world would be my oyster because of how confident you are and no one would mess with you.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
My age & my parents

N-Digger

N-Digger

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
The first thing I would get rid of is my autism. Being an autist in an NT-dominated society is a guarantee that you will live a life that is filled with misery and loneliness. Unless you can make up for your lack of NTness with Chad-tier looks then you are destined to a life of inceldom.
Another thing would probably be improving my shit memory. I have really bad short term memory which causes me to forget tasks and details about things all the time which is very inconvenient. My long term memory is fine though.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
The first thing I would get rid of is my autism. Being an autist in an NT-dominated society is a guarantee that you will live a life that is filled with misery and loneliness. Unless you can make up for your lack of NTness with Chad-tier looks then you are destined to a life of inceldom.
Another thing would probably be improving my shit memory. I have really bad short term memory which causes me to forget tasks and details about things all the time which is very inconvenient. My long term memory is fine though.
I have shit short term memory as well. My long term memory is good. I can remember unremarkable events from 20 years ago (I say unremarkable, they're not exciting I just remember them for no reason)

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Social class and height.

R

Red

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I'd change my looks, societal status, ability to focus on shit

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
That would be a real dilemma because there’s more than two things I hate about myself.
Probably height so I can be dominant with men and females and the conditions that would make me fail a class 1 medical so I could get my CPL.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
personality and fashion style

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I would change my body which is one thing: to 6'7 white genetically perfect gigachad with a face that makes Sean o Pry look like St. Blacksops2cel, a greek god frame and body and a 12 inch cock and a NW0 Hairline.

Then I would be on the highest mode of easy a male can dream of in this reality.

Activity
So far there's no one here