Discussion We're some weeks away from 2021.

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
How did your year go? I would say I had a 7/10 year, probably the first time in a while that I've had that score on a year. I appreciate having a "good," year, though I reckon it could have been great if it weren't for the epidemic. I feel glad that the year went by quickly, it has been one of the quickest, if not the most. Some of the highlights of the year were, having a good profile on WoT, taking up on house duties and become more responsible, and being more punctual.

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
My standards are probably lower than most.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Worst year of my life. I'm less fit, fatter, balder, more socially retarded, lonelier, lazier, less caught up with Uni and what I'm supposed to do, worse at the guitar, worse at the drums, worse at everything. I started turning my life completely around from 10th grade, and in 2yrs I'd reached a point that I could see the light at the end of the tunnel, I was improving in everything, so much.
After school ended, I started to decline, then stagnate, and steadily decline some more, but I hadn't declined enough for it to be the worst year of my life. I have, this year.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Mogs me at having a good WoT account.
I just want dat welfare game nigga, if i got that for Christmas I'd just get about everything I need to improve my life.
What i want from St Nick (post your Christmas wishes also):
Superior gaming PC
Lifting equipment
An apartment paid by the government would be nice.
A steady supply of delivered Greek food (think souvlaki)
That's about it.
30-1.jpg

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
this is literally me right now

Attachments

• 1603021366424.jpg
    1603021366424.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 71
FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Horrible year.
My dad died in April. I had a love-hate relationship with him tbhtbh but my condition as a NEET will worsen. Living with your parents is bad enough at 43 but living with your mum is sort of incredibly worse. It’s the literal mum’s basement meme. You literally depend on a foid as a based incel NEET who hates women. And believe they take stoopid decisions. I almost wanted to punch her but I know how much soyciety protects women so I’d only fuck myself over in the process. She wants to sell the mansion and rent a small apartment. I resent her strongly for this. She also resists my attenpts to go live in southern rural France.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I forgot to mention the closed bars. I’m no normie but I did enjoy drinking a few beers at those old men’s pubs where all the MGTOWs, incels and starfishsex-marriagecels go to.

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
This year has been good to me. I got blackpilled in January. Throughout the year I struggled, I felt like my life was falling apart but I've pulled through it stronger managing to improve my looks and my work ethic at the same time

NEETlifechoseme

NEETlifechoseme

livin life
Nov 30, 2020
i was goin to adult school to finish my ged then covid hit im a lot heavier, just trying to lose weight slowly but overall same ol same ol

Activity
So far there's no one here