Lifestyle went to the STD clinic

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I went to a LGBT+ clinic today because they offered free STD testing compared to other places that charge $300. I go in there and there's an obese Mexican guy with a shirt that says "GAYMER" who talked to me so fast it was like he was on amphetamines, big ol Mexican nigga was flirting with me and shit, he said someone pretty like me should do an STD test every 3 months :feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh: anyways that was just for the HIV test. I go to the back and there's this muscular nigger dyke (this is for the chlamydia and other tests) and she keeps calling me sweety, dear and saying I'm too quiet :feelsdetective::feelsdetective: wtf am I supposed to say bitch, we have nothing in common, you're a faglord and I'm here to see if I have aids, hurry up :feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh: ultimately I am glad they didn't have to swab my asshole to check for STDs. I heard from my sister that was a thing on my way there, apparently, shit scared me niggas :feelsahhh::feelsahhh: had my asshole clenched tight thinking a big mexican nigga was gonna swab these cheeks.

:feelscowboy: now I just have to wait for my results to come back and I can finally impregnate lesbians

Activity
So far there's no one here