News went out for the first time in a long time

Platinum_Chip

Platinum_Chip

NEET
Feb 16, 2021
to get a haircut
it's difficult to adjust to the sunlight after so long
I started balding at age 17 or something, but it's not horrible yet and I still get a lot of hair. I think I'll have to start hatmaxxing sometime in the future tho

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
nah bro I think I'd rather eat tbqh ngl ngl
if u cant afford minox fine, but fin is essential, has no side effects, and is dirt cheap. its only $34 for 400 days worth. since the pills are 5mg and the proper dose is 1mg/day youll need to use a knife or pill cutter to quarter them. if u reply with any other excuse u r larping
7B85A1F4 2508 4FCC AB16 6538239E7458

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
if u cant afford minox fine, but fin is essential, has no side effects, and is dirt cheap. its only $34 for 400 days worth. since the pills are 5mg and the proper dose is 1mg/day youll need to use a knife or pill cutter to quarter them. if u reply with any other excuse u r larpingView attachment 9804
isnt hair transplant the better option

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
isnt hair transplant the better option
are you joking? if u are balding at all then u need to be on fin period. once u are on fin u can get a transplant if u need one. but if u get a hair transplant without being on fin then youll still lose the non-transplanted hair in your hairline and crown. im 19 and have been on fin for a year and got a ht last month, i will be taking that 1mg fin pill everyday for the rest of my life and everyone else should too.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
are you joking? if u are balding at all then u need to be on fin period. once u are on fin u can get a transplant if u need one. but if u get a hair transplant without being on fin then youll still lose the non-transplanted hair in your hairline and crown. im 19 and have been on fin for a year and got a ht last month, i will be taking that 1mg fin pill everyday for the rest of my life and everyone else should too.
damn bro sounds rough
hair transplants are extremely popular here, thousands of arabs travel here just for the surgery
is it a good idea to take fin even if you're not balding

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
damn bro sounds rough
hair transplants are extremely popular here, thousands of arabs travel here just for the surgery
is it a good idea to take fin even if you're not balding
aint shit rough nigga, but yea i would say so because its basically free with no side effects and u never know when u might start receding and by that time its already too late so in order to ensure that you will never need a hair transplant you should start taking it even if youre norwood 0 as long as you are done with puberty.

imma visit turkey sometime soon maybe next year

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
got a haircut on thursday

walking around is pretty therapeutic you should do it more

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I hatmaxxed a lot in college. Nice thing was profs didnt care if i wore it during exams.

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
I like to wear beanies a lot
Kinda like this with my hair on the outside, cause my hair is just way too long for it to fit all in the beanie. I think it's around 1/3 longer than Depp's in that pic
Johnny depp beanie hat hair 500x500

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I really hate the reddit-tier cucks that whine about bald people wearing hats and how dumb and insecure bald men with hats are. "You look better with your hat off!!! Girls love a confident bald man!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" Fuck off and let them cope in peace.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
no, i can't grow facial hair. Maby that'll change in the future, but i doubt it
i was like this as a youngcel, you probably will as you get older. now I do and also on my chest which I didnt before.

Activity
So far there's no one here