Wellness check in thread

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Absolutely awful. Perhaps one of the lowest points of my life.
Just last month I was at the peak of my looksmaxing. I was 170lbs but absolutely shredded. Some days I would have veins on my lower abs. I started a testosterone cycle (200mg a wek), march was the second month. As far as looks, i was almost at the peak of my softmaxxing. Hair, beard, skin, big neck. Going out in public felt amazing, I also was getting more success with women despite being more aspie.

Alas, by the time i started posting here again things were going down hill. I went on a trip with some friends. Not a long trip but for some reason the debauchery we engaged in was just enough to derail my months of good habits. I also was in the process of quitting wellbutrin, an antidepressant.

I began to smoke weed in the mornings, started fapping again, stopped going to the gym consistently. Ive been acting like a foid, just being so emotionally reactive and neglecting my responsibilities because of my emotion. Stopped applying my hair topicals consistently, ran out of fin, stopped taking care of my skin. Just giga rotting. I buzzed my hair the other day and now Im at the lowest ive been in a very long time. I am a nw1.5, heading to a nw2 if I dont get my shit together. Acne flare up as well. My dreams of having an aesthetic slightly roided physique throughout my 20's with good hair have been shattered.
Spider man norman osborn

Im going to have to buzz my hair for the next 4-6 months to apply ru. I cant take advantage of summer to show off my physique now that i am a cueballcell. So no bro, I am not doing well

Last edited:
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Absolutely awful. Perhaps one of the lowest points of my life.
Just last month I was at the peak of my looksmaxing. I was 170lbs but absolutely shredded. Some days I would have veins on my lower abs. I started a testosterone cycle (200mg a wek), march was the second month. As far as looks, i was almost at the peak of my softmaxxing. Hair, beard, skin, big neck. Going out in public felt amazing, I also was getting more success with women despite being more aspie.

Alas, by the time i started posting here again things were going down hill. I went on a trip with some friends. Not a long trip but for some reason the debauchery we engaged in was just enough to derail my months of good habits. I also was in the process of quitting wellbutrin, an antidepressant.

I began to smoke weed in the mornings, started fapping again, stopped going to the gym consistently. Ive been acting like a foid, just being so emotionally reactive and neglecting my responsibilities because of my emotion. Stopped applying my hair topicals consistently, ran out of fin, stopped taking care of my skin. Just giga rotting. I buzzed my hair the other day and now Im at the lowest ive been in a very long time. I am a nw1.5, heading to a nw2 if I dont get my shit together. Acne flare up as well. My dreams of having an aesthetic slightly roided physique throughout my 20's with good hair have been shattered. View attachment 35574

Im going to have to buzz my hair for the next 4-6 months to apply ru. I cant take advantage of summer to show off my physique now that i am a cueballcell. So no bro, I am not doing well
Insane how much effort men need to put into their lives to experience 1/100 of the attention a fat obese woman gets regularly

Activity
So far there's no one here