weirdest dxm experiences

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
once i got high af on dxm and everything looked all small then another time i was in a car and that shit felt like a hovercraft.
then another time one of the homies took some and he kept saying it burned really bad and i think i got him some benadryl spray so it would stop. Shit once i got some cev's that looked like colorful gears spinning.

shit can get bad 0/10 dont take this shit, but wanna know you guys' experiences with dxm/ketamine/mxe/pcp etc

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Ok just wrote a fucking essay due to it's cult leader like grasp on me but 3 HO PCP fave disso I'll keep it as short as my rambling will allow it. Binging on it for fuck knows how many hours and take a bigger dose than I'd been doing prior, start jacking off then get into some weird bondage shit since it's taking forever, remember seeing that candlewax on skin thing on tv as a kid and my light is broke so I give it a go, basically no pleasure derived from it so I pick up a mini screwdriver off my desk and hold it in the candle til it's glowing hot, press into skin until cool and get an intense rush. Eventually cum but keep doing it as a supplementary activity for whatever trivial thing was amusing me for the rest of the night since it converts pain to pleasure. Nice powertrip too.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Tried it once, got nauseus and ny head felt heavy, though after the nausea i felt nice and happy. Didnt take alot tho

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Tried it once, got nauseus and ny head felt heavy, though after the nausea i felt nice and happy. Didnt take alot tho
Robotabs. 0 nausea and 1.5x as strong compared to dxm hbr if i remember correctly. There's something in those syrups that makes it 10x easier to throw up even regular robocough

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
Robotabs. 0 nausea and 1.5x as strong compared to dxm hbr if i remember correctly. There's something in those syrups that makes it 10x easier to throw up even regular robocough
i remember throwing up so many times oh man

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 31
Activity
So far there's no one here