Weird habits thread

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
Post any weird habit that you have adopted in your younger ages that make you feel insecure about yourself...
i have a few but feels to personal to mention it. I might mention them after this thread escalates.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
Well, my weird habit is i love to say:
Enjoy your fucking nigger cattle enjoy your fucking nigger cattle enjoy your fucking nigger cattle enjoy your fucking nigger cattle enjoy your fucking nigger cattle enjoy your fucking nigger cattle enjoy your fucking nigger cattle
enjoy your fucking nigger cattle enjoy your fucking nigger cattle enjoy your fucking nigger cattle
enjoy your fucking nigger cattle enjoy your fucking nigger cattle enjoy your fucking nigger cattle enjoy your fucking nigger cattle enjoy your fucking nigger cattle enjoy your fucking nigger cattle

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
gg, i forgot Neetgod exists so i can't start a thread seriously.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Sometimes I make autistic or orc-like facial expressions like grimaces.
Based and orkpilled:feelsok::feelsthumb:
E910FFA5 871C 4D0D 8817 DB3C9180445B

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
okay, honestly i can't take half of the replies seriously even if they're ment to be for real.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
my weird habit is that i swing back n forth when i listen to music, i adopted this in my early childhood replicating a camera perspective movement from a movie. Once i started doing it, started to grow on me and i can't listen to music without doing it. Helps me with imagining intense stuff.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Talk to myself in the car

Pretend like I'm talking to someone on the phone to seem like a have a lot going on in my life

Blink vigorously sometimes

See a cute girl and visualize our life together
Same

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
i cant cum by masturbating with my hands so i rub my dick against the bed while thinking of hot bitches 😆 👍

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
i repeat the same autistic sentences a lot when im alone, almost OCD like.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
i cant cum by masturbating with my hands so i rub my dick against the bed while thinking of hot bitches 😆 👍
I can't with my bare hands I need a soft hand towel or underwear and wrap it around my dick and then I'm good to go.

Activity
So far there's no one here