Weebhunter3000 account got snatched

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Weebhunter used to be a really cool chill dude but then he turned into a gigga douche white supremacist dumb fuck.

Right before he left for a week he pm and asked if I was on drugs. Then disappear for a week. Then returned as a completely different person. I think his account got snatched by a neo nazi faget who wears skinny Jean's. But seriously anyone else notice how different he is now.

It goes deeper I asked weebfag a question how do the elites plan to live forever because this was a conversation we had in the past. But suddenly he couldn't answer the question. I believe weebhunter3000 is no longer with us. But some nazi fag snatched his account.

Anyone else think weebhunter has been acting strange and not like the old weebhunter.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
If you think about it there is absolutely no reason for a blackpilled individual to be a black or white supremacist.

Of course its only natural wanting to be with "your people" lets just say it like it is. Blacks tend to be with blacks, whites with whites, etc... it's normal. To a certain degree I can even understand racism (or whatever we want to call it). But where I draw the line and where it gets ridiculous is when a pale white dude who is DNA tested to be 98% white being called a subhuman nigghur by another white dude. Come on really? That shit is just weird and doesn't help anyone.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If you think about it there is absolutely no reason for a blackpilled individual to be a black or white supremacist.

Of course its only natural wanting to be with "your people" lets just say it like it is. Blacks tend to be with blacks, whites with whites, etc... it's normal. To a certain degree I can even understand racism (or whatever we want to call it). But where I draw the line and where it gets ridiculous is when a pale white dude who is DNA tested to be 98% white being called a subhuman nigghur by another white dude. Come on really? That shit is just weird and doesn't help anyone.
Exactly that's where I draw the line as well. I've never experienced another white person being racist toward me cause I had only 94 percent white. When infact hes part sand nigger and mongol himself. What a joke my skin is as white as you can get. But no I'm not white bro cause I'm american is absolutely absurd :feelslol:

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Then it is you! so you've always been a douche bag and I just didnt pick up on it well all be dammed :feelsworry:

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
He is an ex /pol/ user

Activity
So far there's no one here