Weebcels get the fuck in here.

G

"Post your top x" threads are always impossible for me, but here:
LotGH, Crest/Banner of the Stars, Castle in the Sky, Metropolis, Mobile Suit Gundam, Code Geass

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Giphy 2

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
i rly like lucky star
I have it downloaded but couldn't get past first episode for some reason, maybe I should revisit it.

FMAB
Welcome to the NHK
Evangelion
Need to watch FMAB and Evangelion tbh. Liked NHK too.
"Post your top x" threads are always impossible for me, but here:
LotGH, Crest/Banner of the Stars, Castle in the Sky, Metropolis, Mobile Suit Gundam, Code Geass
Have only seen CG out of all these. Gonna check out the rest.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Steins gate, welcome to the nhk, ive watched few others but few led that much of a impression

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

tfw not saudi
Dec 7, 2020
Steins gate. I should watch the new season some time.
Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor. I should watch the second season.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

tfw not saudi
Dec 7, 2020
Also started watching Azur Lane just bec. of the main character it looked like fap material to me. But the anime is pretty shitty and boring barely watched couple episodes.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Kaiji. It's about a neet who thinks his life is the worst, then one day it becomes brutal. No anime comes even close to the realism of how cruel human beings can be. You just wish this guy could get a break but no. Life hits him hard. This is the best piece of entertainment I have ever experience.

Even lied. Manga artist Lynn Okamoto shut himself in his room for 10 years to create this story. Unfortunately, this is one of those rare examples where the manga is worse than anime. This guy was a hardcore loner and it shows in this story. It's stupid and the characters are goofy, but I could relate to the main characters' hatred towards humanity. This is my guilty pleasure.

Gantz: Oh boy, I have seen the whole series over 25 times. Both manga and anime are good. I prefer anime, but manga wanted to tell a deeper story. This is anime for men. Titties and gore already on the first episode. No character is safe, this one has barely any anime cliches. People bash this because they get overly emotional over some characters dying, well fuck you and your feelings says this anime.

Taimanin Asagi (Original one). Almost frame by frame animation. When I first saw this I was blown away. How the hell can animation be so hardcore smooth? Character design and voice acting are superb. One of the most beautiful anime ever created.

Baki on Netflix. I've seen it 4 times. Dorian is the scariest fucking shit I've ever seen anywhere. Manga is outstanding. Original anime is not worth it, it is heavily censored.

jojo

jojo

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
Same, but it was pleasant suprise to me.
I want to read this shit so much you cant even believe
View attachment 1035
I cant read those letters

dude monogatari is really good
like really good
two of my favorites are mayoi jiangshi and hitagi end

jojo is still my first love so tough

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
Also started watching Azur Lane just bec. of the main character it looked like fap material to me. But the anime is pretty shitty and boring barely watched couple episodes.
lol same. KC is like that too

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I cant read those letters

dude monogatari is really good
like really good
two of my favorites are mayoi jiangshi and hitagi end

jojo is still my first love so tough
Latest novel - Ougimonogatari
My favorites are Tsukihi phoenix, Karen Bee, Suruga devil and nadeko medusa arc + hitagi end.

comfy

comfy

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
not much of a weebcel but I enjoyed kaiji, hellsing ultimate, cowboy bebop and paranoia agent

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

tfw not saudi
Dec 7, 2020
Kaiji. It's about a neet who thinks his life is the worst, then one day it becomes brutal. No anime comes even close to the realism of how cruel human beings can be. You just wish this guy could get a break but no. Life hits him hard. This is the best piece of entertainment I have ever experience.

Even lied. Manga artist Lynn Okamoto shut himself in his room for 10 years to create this story. Unfortunately, this is one of those rare examples where the manga is worse than anime. This guy was a hardcore loner and it shows in this story. It's stupid and the characters are goofy, but I could relate to the main characters' hatred towards humanity. This is my guilty pleasure.

Gantz: Oh boy, I have seen the whole series over 25 times. Both manga and anime are good. I prefer anime, but manga wanted to tell a deeper story. This is anime for men. Titties and gore already on the first episode. No character is safe, this one has barely any anime cliches. People bash this because they get overly emotional over some characters dying, well fuck you and your feelings says this anime.

Taimanin Asagi (Original one). Almost frame by frame animation. When I first saw this I was blown away. How the hell can animation be so hardcore smooth? Character design and voice acting are superb. One of the most beautiful anime ever created.

Baki on Netflix. I've seen it 4 times. Dorian is the scariest fucking shit I've ever seen anywhere. Manga is outstanding. Original anime is not worth it, it is heavily censored.

Very based. I also love kaiji.

Camarhynchus

Camarhynchus

Hope, Cope or Rope
Dec 7, 2020
I would but then it might reveal which user im on .co

Activity
So far there's no one here