We shouldn’t have to work

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I

I disagree this is complete under shit. We do need to work. Just smarter. Like less hours. Higher pay. Subsidized education, health care, housing, food.

If people weren't working how are you going to eat. Well I guess you would have to have your own live stock and garden. But that's a lot of work as well. who is going to make my fucking ps5😢 I'm sure as hell not going too.

The best philosophy is let everyone else do all the work for you:feelscowboy: So you can neet. Problem is there are consequences to neeting. No sex, no relationships, no respect.

The grass isnt always greener on the other side. No matter how you look at it. Your probably better off working cause with out love, sex, friends life is meaningless.

Trust me I've been on both side and they both have there positives and negatives. What we really need is a neet pr team. To brain wash foids into fucking weirdo neetcels. Then we would be getting some where. :feelscowboy:

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
I disagree with a lot of what he said and agree with some of it. I’m just asking me self whether I have the motivation & patience to write out extensively why I think so. 🤔

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

Activity
So far there's no one here