Discussion We need a regroup site.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
No, Discord servers ruin forums. Everyone will just post on Discord and bring their newly found cliques to the forum.
Exactly this tbh
Discord is quite gay anyway, they've also removed incel related discord servers before. One of my friends got banned from discuck multiple times due to being apart of an incel server jfl

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
The best I can think of is Discord or if there was a backup forum

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
feds must be cash strapped if they're shutting down an operation like this

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
animeforums.net

They have around 25 active users. Easy to take over and weebs are more tolerable towards us than any other group of people.
I could imagine them wanting some traffic.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
animeforums.net

They have around 25 active users. Easy to take over and weebs are more tolerable towards us than any other group of people.
I could imagine them wanting some traffic.
High IQ I support

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Nothing. if these forum types for low tier males keep cascading there is no point to make another. We can take over animeforums, but they will be irritated that the newcomers like me will be talking blackpill

We need to MAKE our STAND HERE.

Last edited:
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Nothing. if these forum types for low tier males keep cascading there is no point to make another. We can take over animeforums, but they will be irritated that the newcomers like me will be talking blackpill

We need to MAKE our STAND HERE.
Weebs getting a dose of the black pill is worth a shot. They should have nothing but bad expectations when it comes to women or society.
I agree on going strong with this site, but the fact is that there are times when only 15 members are online. It seems to be either blue pillers save the website or it'll die. I hope I'm wrong.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
this site won’t go down. and if it does, a new one will be up right after

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Overall I think the cats from .co have brought alot of insightfulness and activity. Rarely seen elsewhere on forums.
Its a great crossroad between incels and other "manosphere" groups. So I think it will succeed.

Activity
So far there's no one here