We got a new soy boy user here boys

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
:feelslol::feelslol:look what this nigga @TuxedoMask said. To sum it up he says any one who's attracted to a hole that's below 18 is mentality ill:feelslol:. And holes shouldnt have sex till there 25 so there brains can develop :feelslol:
And we need jew psychologists:feelslol: This nigga is gay:feelslol:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211129-002210_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-002210_Chrome.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20211129-002219_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-002219_Chrome.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20211129-002243_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-002243_Chrome.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20211129-002249_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-002249_Chrome.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20211129-002305_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-002305_Chrome.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
:feelslol::feelslol:look what this nigga @TuxedoMask said. To sum it up he says any one who's attracted to a hole that's below 18 is mentality ill:feelslol:. And holes shouldnt have sex till there 25 so there brains can develop :feelslol:
And we need jew psychologists:feelslol: This nigga is gay:feelslol:
>he
this is a hole 100% confirmed no man says this shit :feelsugh: now she needs to give the coochie up or I'm calling @Haruhi Suzumiya who'll smack her down

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
@TuxedoMask you have 24 hours to have sex with me before you are smacked down, everyone knows 16 year old coochie is the prime, check out the studies that show that every man wants to smack 14-16 year old pussy, sorry not sorry, the truth hurts when you overdose on bluepills, oh nooo her prefrontal cortex isn't fully developed :soy: what a true fag, have you seen the fat titties on these 16 year olds, I sure have and I'll tell you they're better then these expired 25 year old hags who've went through the washer and dryer a couple dozen times

Last edited:
Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
my prefrontal cortex is about at the level of a toddler, so if this is the main argument bitch I should be a pedophile, now let me smash 16 year old pussy and shut the FUCK UP :feelsugh: everyone knows they want 16 year old coochie any man who says otherwise is a lying faggot

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
my prefrontal cortex is about at the level of a toddler, so if this is the main argument bitch I should be a pedophile, now let me smash 16 year old pussy and shut the FUCK UP :feelsugh: everyone knows they want 16 year old coochie any man who says otherwise is a lying faggot
You misunderstand my original post. If a man is more than a handful of years older than the girl that is where the problem lies. The power balance of the older man is where I must draw the line, it is immoral, uncivilized, and disgraceful for a man to pursue. (I'm not directing this at you specifically, but for all who share your logic)
I am curious about his opinion on grannies.
I'm sorry to say I hold no opinion towards the elderly.
just some nigger setting up this forum to look like pedoforum with shit bait
Read my top quote.
He seems to be pretty pretensions
Did you mean pretentious? I'm hoping I don't appear that way, I only wish to share my thoughts unadulterated.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
>Users complain why neets.me is dead
>Literally shooing away new users
:feelsbad:

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
>Users complain why neets.me is dead
>Literally shooing away new users
:feelsbad:
It is unfortunate isn't it? On a positive note it does not bother me, I've clashed with users all across the net but just because we share different beliefs doesn't mean we cannot be acquaintances. After all we are all under the alliance of NEETdom, so to speak.

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
Ah, I mean do you like them 90yo grannies or not, or if it is okay to want to fuck 90yo grannies.
To be honest, if it is consensual between a fully grown man I see nothing too wrong with it (It is rather strange I must admit) but alas, who am I to say what is considered abnormal in the bedroom?

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
So will you fuck them 90yo grannies like this?

Of course I am talking about consensual sex.
If it were up to personal preference? No, I must refuse. However, if that is something you are into it at the very least it will increase the size of your dating pool. (please don't take this as me saying I'm a volcel, I simply have standards.)

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
You misunderstand my original post. If a man is more than a handful of years older than the girl that is where the problem lies. The power balance of the older man is where I must draw the line, it is immoral, uncivilized, and disgraceful for a man to pursue. (I'm not directing this at you specifically, but for all who share your logic)

I'm sorry to say I hold no opinion towards the elderly.

Read my top quote.

Did you mean pretentious? I'm hoping I don't appear that way, I only wish to share my thoughts unadulterated.
It is unfortunate isn't it? On a positive note it does not bother me, I've clashed with users all across the net but just because we share different beliefs doesn't mean we cannot be acquaintances. After all we are all under the alliance of NEETdom, so to speak.
If it were up to personal preference? No, I must refuse. However, if that is something you are into it at the very least it will increase the size of your dating pool. (please don't take this as me saying I'm a volcel, I simply have standards.)
It's time to go back to Reddit
Deported deportation

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
What if they're completely senile and you seduce them by tricking them into thinking you're their dead husband?

iu

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
No, I understand completely your argument but I disagree. I'm going to post a vocaroo because I think this is better suited for this discussion, instead of simply typing, some things must be settled with real words instead of text

Lmfaoooooo
So will you fuck them 90yo grannies like this?

IhRAXM4.jpg

Of course I am talking about consensual sex.
I regret opening that:feelsheh:

Activity
So far there's no one here