Serious We are all friends on this forum right?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Right? You guys are my friends and when you guys insult me you guys are just kidding because that's what friends do, right?
Your a new user so no not yet you need to earn my respect before were neetcel online pals. By saying how much you hate jews, mask mandates, vacine mandates, interracial relationships, all conspiracy theorys are correct, how much you love hood cake and give me dopamine react hits. Until then your just another cuck that I'm going to abuse and condition like a wet dog. Are we clear nigger :feelsmmm:

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
yes except some gigafaggots (you not there yet)

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I can’t imagine being friends with lower intellectual beings like yourselves.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Your a new user so no not yet you need to earn my respect before were neetcel online pals. By saying how much you hate jews, mask mandates, vacine mandates, interracial relationships, all conspiracy theorys are correct, how much you love hood cake and give me dopamine react hits. Until then your just another cuck that I'm going to abuse and condition like a wet dog. Are we clear nigger :feelsmmm:
Holocaust didn't happend, hitler did nothing wrong , the fed killed kennedy, trump is controlled opposition, the aoc used to be 10 but the kikes make it 18 so thaht whites hsve lower birth rate.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Holocaust didn't happend, hitler did nothing wrong , the fed killed kennedy, trump is controlled opposition, the aoc used to be 10 but the kikes make it 18 so thaht whites hsve lower birth rate.
That's more like it now what about vaccines, mask and big booty hood cake :feelseheh:

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
not the sexhavers but everybody else is cool

Activity
So far there's no one here