Media Watched "Princess Mononoke"

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I don't get the praise for this movie. It was just decent tbh.

Also reminded me of dogpill too much tbh
40664BFB 041F 4382 A382 9E7B27849BC5

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Normies will sit through the most boring cliche braindead entertainment and call it a groundbreaking masterpiece.
Yeah it was very cliche. The typical "humans and spirits need to learn to live in peace" story. People think it's very deep, but it really isn't.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Yeah it was very cliche. The typical "humans and spirits need to learn to live in peace" story. People think it's very deep, but it really isn't.
This is why I stopped believing reviews and recommendations a long time ago most professional reviews are paid for and even if not they push the stuff filled with obvious mainstream propaganda normies then gobble it up and swear by it.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
This is why I stopped believing reviews and recommendations a long time ago most professional reviews are paid for and even if not they push the stuff filled with obvious mainstream propaganda normies then gobble it up and swear by it.
Yes I just ask people on forums if they liked it. I think that's the best way to gauge if it's worth watching.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Yes I just ask people on forums if they liked it. I think that's the best way to gauge if it's worth watching.
The reality is that as for most things the shiny popular easily accessible opinion is often a dumbed down pushed narrative you have to dig deeper into obscure corners of knowledge and form your own opinion to get the real picture.

Activity
So far there's no one here