Watch any good anime lately?

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I can't find anything good that came out recently. What are you guys watching right now?

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I'm watching 86 and Mushoku Tensei
Once you finish Mushoku Tensei start the Light Novels from the beginning. The anime is great because it will help in visualising the world, but the LNs are so much better. Especially because you can follow Rudeus' thoughts and stuff much better.

As for @WeebHunter3000 watch an old anime or read a LN.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Aren't you the same user who said you don't watch Harry Potter because its fans were Redditors yet you watch Anime the soyest thing on earth?
Anime isn't soy, and anime fanbases can be very soy to not soy at all depending on the anime. An anime like Kaguya Sama has one of the worst fanbases ever. Parasyte has a weird fanbase of people who think they're so smart and love pop philosophy and talking about climate change.
Harry Potter is a very good story, it's a shame it's fans are so weird 🙄

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Anime isn't soy, and anime fanbases can be very soy to not soy at all depending on the anime. An anime like Kaguya Sama has one of the worst fanbases ever. Parasyte has a weird fanbase of people who think they're so smart and love pop philosophy and talking about climate change.
which parasyte

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
which parasyte
>which parasyte

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I seriously underestimated Harry Potter, just finished it and I've been sleeping on it.

Activity
So far there's no one here