NSFW Was checking out random VSCOs in my area...

E

EndingItAll

Banned
Aug 8, 2021
And found this super hot blonde with an amazing ass and tits and everything. She posted one of those pics where she was sitting down at the pool with her ass showing and I just want to fucking ripe her asshole apart with my dick until it bleeds and she can never use it again.
God I just want to fucking choke her to death with my cock.

I was going to wait at least 48 hours before cooming again but I just fucking can't now. Foid existence is detrimental to my mental well-being.
Coomre

btw no pics sorry but i'd be doxxing myself that way.

Last edited:
E

EndingItAll

Banned
Aug 8, 2021
nofap is only temporary suffering, it gets easier. jerking off to women you cant fuck will always be torture
Lol I did nofap for 3 weeks once. I had to stop because i'd literally be rotting in a cell for rape now if I didn't.

S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
Lol I did nofap for 3 weeks once. I had to stop because i'd literally be rotting in a cell for rape now if I didn't.
can take longer than that. you need to put the extra energy into other things. keep being a coomer if you want but if you want a long term solution nofap is the way.

E

EndingItAll

Banned
Aug 8, 2021
can take longer than that. you need to put the extra energy into other things. keep being a coomer if you want but if you want a long term solution nofap is the way.
I think people that succeed in NoFap either have no testosterone or they have that sigma male grindset that I don't have. Even when I was busy, there was always a time when I didn't have to do anything so I just fapped. I feel broken without fap. I need to do it. It's basically the only source of dopamine in my life.

Activity
So far there's no one here